Which proof of address is required for the passport
apply for registration certificate
You can submit a registration certificate as proof to third parties (authorities, private institutions). It contains the address (es) you gave when you last registered with your registration office (Bürgeramt). The registration certificate is always sent to the last address stored in the register.
Simple registration certificate (Online processing possible)
This includes your following information:
- family name
- previous names
- First name
- PhD degree
- Order name, stage name
- Date and place of birth, as well as the country if you were born abroad
- the last registered address (es), main and secondary residence (es) in Berlin.
If necessary, additional data can be added, e.g .:
- former address (es) in Berlin
- Spouse, life partner, minor children who are registered with you in the same household (so-called household certificate)
- The registration certificate does not replace registration, de-registration or change of registration at your registration office (Bürgeramt).
- You can also use the registration certificate as a Life certificate can be used, for example, for submission to insurance companies or pension providers abroad. Please indicate this purpose in your personal application.
- You are at least 16 years old
- Personal interview required if you need a certificate of life
- with online processing The fee is paid online by credit card, PayPal or Giropay. So please have your account details ready.
- with a written application
- The application can be submitted informally - by e-mail or post to the citizens' office.
- Please enclose a copy of your ID card or passport.
- Please transfer the fee to the account of the district office to which you send your application (see "Further information"). Please indicate the purpose of payment: Registration certificate for [Name]
- Please indicate the date of the transfer in your application and submit your proof of payment together with the documents.
- with a personal interview ID card or passport
- if the application is submitted by a representative a specific written power of attorney with your personal data and your signature. It must also contain information about the representative and his / her identity card or passport must be presented.
If your own German identity card or passport is not issued in Berlin or if it is a foreign document, the original must also be available.
- 10.00 euros: for online processing (no exemption from fees possible.)
- none: e.g. in pension matters; further exemption options under "legal bases"
- 10.00 euros: per person
- 10.00 euros for the first person, 5.00 euros for each additional person: for family members who are summarized on a certificate with identical registration times.
Average time of processing
- What words only Singaporeans would understand
- Who is a midwife
- Why should parenting teenagers be so difficult
- How are food and spirituality related?
- What is a work permit
- What are the best Hollywood movies 2
- Is there some leeway for event management
- Why do Indonesians walk slowly
- What are the benefits of a doctor
- Why is China censoring US films
- What economic model could capitalism overcome?
- What is the modern movement for social justice
- Why is Hinduism super flexible
- Is sex good in a relationship
- Are people fundamentally corrupted
- How do I stop quitting
- Gemstones can become liquid
- How is life in China 4
- Do you drink extra during the holidays?
- An open long distance relationship can work
- What Are Some Good Brands Of Cello
- Why do elevators have elevators
- How does the chef hire in Punjab
- What is the most difficult school
- How are quaternions used
- The colleges look at the elementary school records
- Allah protects non-Muslims
- What is a Credit Analyst Salary
- How can I settle in Paris
- Fishing is a boring hobby
- Is pain synonymous with suffering
- Do people with dementia remember something?
- Are lazy workers proud of themselves