What does ghusl mean in Islam
The ritual full washing according to Hanafi
Bismillāhi r-Raḥmāni r-Raḥīm
The ritual full washing according to Ḥanafī
Duty (farḍ) actions:
The mandatory actions of the cleaning bath are:
- rinsing the mouth
- the nose, and
- washing the entire body including the ability to wash it without undue discomfort.
It is not necessary for a woman to loosen her braided hair when the water reaches the root of her hair (and it is not necessary for the water to reach all of her braided hair.)
It is necessary for a man who has braids (braided hair) to undo them (to ensure that the water reaches every single hair).
Affirmed Sunnah Acts (sunnah al-muakkadah)
Its confirmed Sunan are:
- To start with saying Bismillah (In the Name of Allah) before exposing the nudity (ʿawrah) and grasping the intention (as in ablution).
- To begin with washing hands, pubic parts and any najāsa that may be on the body.
- Then you wash both pubic parts (front and back), even if they are free of impurities.
- Then the ablution (ablution) is performed.
- Another pouring water on the body three times, making sure that the entire body is washed each time.
- You start with the head, then the right shoulder, then the left, and then the rest of the body. You rub it with the first wash.
- The body parts should be washed one by one (without excessive breaks).
In contrast to ablution in prayer, it is valid to wash one part of the body with the water that has already been used to wash another part of the body, as long as it is in the amount that it drips.
When one immerses oneself in running water or moves in a large body of still water, it is considered that all Sunan acts have been performed.
Correct behavior and frowned upon actions:
The correct behaviors (adab) are:
The same behaviors and behaviors as in normal ablution, except that one does not focus on the qibla.
The frowned upon actions in the normal ablution are the same as those of the whole ablution.
What the ritual full washing requires:
Ghusl is conditional and necessary according to:
- of ejaculation
- sexual intercourse
- of menstruation
- the puerperium
[Turmurtashi, Tanwir al-Absar; Shurunbulali, Maraqi al-Falah; ʿAla al-Din ibn ʿAbidin, Hadiyya]
Sheikh Faraz Rabbani
- Can I buy a taken back car?
- Did Santa Claus ever have children
- When did you stop living your life?
- How is Aikido different from Muay Thai?
- How to breed a Sphynx cat
- What is a beauty salon training institute
- 300,000 is a good salary
- Promotes wine inflammation
- Which are the cheapest products that China exports
- How would life be without challenges
- Is AdultFriendFinder Legit or a Scam
- How to hack vending machines
- What are the best letters of motivation
- What is the purpose of suffering
- Do you drink extra during the holidays?
- Which foods are good for the sex drive?
- Are humans technically carnivores or omnivores
- Does yoga have any benefits in cancer
- Can someone who changes ego take control?
- What job can I get without skills
- How will Trump step down from office
- Why is Python not allowed in IOI
- Can anyone ever get used to pain?
- Very successful people masturbate
- Is equality bad for society
- Why do teenagers want smartphones
- Who carries more feelings men or women
- Why are telescopes in domes
- What language do the people of Kyrgyzstan speak
- How profitable is the mustard business
- Can you grill a pizza
- Narcissists suffer from anxiety
- Why is our mind working against us