The word snigger is offensive
meaning of snigger in English
More examplesFewer examples
They were sniggered at by the employers, who stood on the other side of the street.
They were both happy with the arrangement, ignoring the sniggers from other residents of the street.
This example comes from Wikipedia and can be reused under a CC BY-SA license.
Conservatives may snigger and dispute that, but in a modern age it is a human right to have the essential lifeline of a telephone.
When we ask for physical controls or controlled ownership, it sets up a snigger or a laugh: the comment is.
I do not believe that this is a matter that we can avoid with a nudge and a snigger.
I do not know whether those who snigger have even opened its covers.
I wish him well with that venture because people tend to snigger when one refers to the problems that those who are grossly overweight can suffer.
- How is it that the most interesting people die
- Can you sleep with headphones on
- Why did the Tudor dynasty end?
- Why are Bengali to be found everywhere
- Why do Google Maps blur traffic signs
- How is the chiropractic school
- Was someone in Dublin, Ireland
- What really happened when we were dead
- Are millionaires jealous of billionaires
- Most gay men find women repulsive
- Will meet Daenerys Sansa
- Are you an ISFP
- What is the staple food of Australians
- Can choose illegal immigrants in California
- Why is my friend lying to me
- How late for an express mail delivery
- Italian women like Asian men
- What did Egyptian scribes wear?
- What are the fintech trend startups
- Was the mosquito faster than the Spitfire
- Which is the best super zoom camera
- What is your country's national dish
- What is a comfortable life for you
- What are the best topics for seminars