How do I make my lips pink
How do I get pink lips
Pretty pink lips are an attractive facial feature, especially for girls and women. However, many women suffer from dry, dull, and discolored lips that both look and feel uncomfortable. If these issues seem familiar to you, don't worry! Your lips just need a little love and attention. Get pretty pink lips in no time!
You can get pinker, natural lips with a lot of different items that you can find around your house:
- Combine sugar, honey, and Coconut oil to create a scrub with scrub.
- To use Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, or olive oil as a natural lip moisturizer.
- To use olive oil or almond oil Remove makeup before bed.
- Eat fruits like melon, tomato, and cucumber to keep your lips hydrated
- Do one Pomegranate seeds Paste to lighten your lips.
- To use turmeric and milk to remove discoloration from the lips.
- To use Beetroot juice To dye your lips bright red
- Do one raspberry and honey Lip mask that will turn your lips pink.
- Crush some Rose petals and apply the powder on your lips for a natural pink shade.
Method one of three:
Takes care of your lips
- 1 Exfoliating with a toothbrush. One of the best ways to get natural pink lips is to regularly exfoliate your lips with a toothbrush.
- All you have to do is moisten a soft-bristled toothbrush and gently rub your lips in small circular motions.
- This will abrade dead skin and stimulate blood flow to the lips, making them soft and rosy.
- 2 Do a lip scrub. An alternative way to exfoliate your lips is with a homemade sugar scrub.
- Simply combine two tablespoons of coarse white or brown sugar with one teaspoon of honey and one tablespoon of organic coconut oil.
- Apply a small amount of it to your lips and rub it in for 30 seconds to a minute before rinsing it off with warm water.
- 3 Moisten. Frequent and intense moisturizing is key when it comes to getting soft, pink lips. Use your favorite hydrating lip balm during the day and slate on a layer of petroleum jelly at night.
- This is especially important during periods of very hot or cold weather, as these conditions cause the lips to dry out and become flaky.
- If you prefer more natural moisturizers, try applying cocoa butter, coconut oil, or even olive oil to your lips.
- 4 Completely remove make-up at night. Leaving the lips smeared overnight can dry out the lips and even discolor them.
- Be sure to remove lipstick and lip liner with an effective makeup remover or cleanser before bed. No excuses.
- When you run out of makeup remover, a little olive or almond oil on a cotton ball will effectively remove any lipstick or liner.
- 5 Apply lip balm with SPF. Sun damage can dry out the lips and cause them to burn or discolor. To avoid this, always wear SPF lip balm to protect your lips in sunny conditions, such as on the beach or on a ski vacation.
- 6 Stop smoking. The tobacco in cigarettes can stain the lips and make them dull and dark. Hence, a surefire way to improve the look of your lips is to quit smoking. This can be difficult, but your lips (and lungs) will thank you for it.
- 7 Drink enough. In addition to moisturizing the lips on the outside, make an effort to hydrate them from the inside.
- You can do this by drinking plenty of water every day, anywhere between 6 and 8 glasses.
- Also try to eat fruits that are high in water, such as melon, tomato, and cucumber.
- 8 Avoid licking your lips. Although your natural response is to lick dry lips in order to moisten them, this can actually cause the lips to become even drier. For this reason, you should avoid licking your lips whenever possible - instead try carrying a small lip balm around so you can moisten your lips when they feel dry.
Method two of three:
Use natural remedies
- 1 Use pomegranate seeds. A popular home remedy for lightening dark lips and rosy color is as follows:
- Crush the seeds of a pomegranate, mix the crushed seeds with some cold milk cream to form a paste, then apply this paste on the lips.
- This should be repeated several times a week to gradually increase the pink of the lips.
- 2 Make a paste out of turmeric and milk. A paste made with a teaspoon of turmeric powder (a popular Indian spice) and a drop of cold milk is said to remove discoloration from the lips and keep the lips looking healthy and rosy.
- Simply apply the paste on your lips and let it sit for five minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Do this every day for a week and you should notice a significant difference.
- 3 Use beetroot juice. Beetroot juice acts like a natural lip stain that temporarily turns your lips a bright cherry red color.
- Some people also claim that beetroot juice helps lighten dark lips gradually when used regularly.
- You can use beetroot juice made from fresh or pickled beetroot - as long as you don't spoil the taste.
- 4 Make a raspberry lip mask. You can make a moisturizing mask that will make your lips pink by mixing two crushed fresh raspberries with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this mask to your lips and let it sit for five minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Follow up with an application of lip balm.
- 5 Try crushed rose petals. Broken rose petals will give your lips a naturally rosy color! Simply rub the freshly grated petals (made from red or pink roses) on your lips for a lovely pink flush.
- 6 Apply mustard oil to the belly button. This may seem a bit bizarre, but an old home remedy keeps that a little mustard oil placed in the belly button at night will result in naturally soft, pink lips. Can't hurt to try!
Method three of three:
- 1 Choose a lipstick color and a matching lip liner. Pick the shade of pink lipstick you like the most, then try to find a lip liner in an exactly matching shade.
- 2 Apply the lip liner. Trace the edge of your natural lip contour with the lip liner by using your fingers to distribute the color towards the center of the lip. Pay special attention to the corners of your lips and your cupid's arch.
- 3 Apply the lipstick. Make sure it doesn't go outside of your lips. If you have a shaky hand, you can use a lip brush for a more precise application.
- 4 Pat your lips with a handkerchief. Take a clean handkerchief, place it between your lips, and press your lips together. This will remove excess lipstick.
- 5 Add a clear shine or lip balm. This seals the lipstick, adds shine, and keeps the lips hydrated.
- What's new about Gaya
- What are the best wallets for men
- How can leads be generated
- What does the title mean for business development
- Why are you serious in your 20s
- Which is hotter Australia or California
- To whom Australia owes most
- Can I pee with a full erection
- How is the music industry expanding music
- Are the people of Portland jealous of Seattle?
- How teachers deceive their students
- Why do some people hate New Zealand
- Do you lick your lips a lot
- What is the feminine of a servant
- What should the employee stop doing?
- Accounting is important
- How do democracies keep their power?
- How is Queen Victoria mother of Europe?
- What is the employment situation like in Australia
- Are German universities really free
- Who can buy BPCL
- How can I settle in Paris
- What is a portable bluetooth wireless speaker
- How do the spies contact each other?