How do I stop complaining
Less ailments, more life
Last update: May 27, 2016
If there is a solution to your problem, why are you complaining? If there is no solution then why are you complaining?
Life brings difficult times when it is only healthy to talk about problems with close friends or trusted family members. but sometimes It seems like our biggest hobby is complaining about things.
We keep hearing complaints about the cold weather, but also about the heat, about the "why?" and the “Why not?”. We keep complaining until we get to a point where the discomfort becomes a bad habit - like a personal stamp that we put on our own existence and that accompanies us for the rest of our lives.
Constantly complaining about anything and everything is easy. The difficulty is taking responsibility for the problem we are complaining about. That means: If there is a solution to the problem, then we should follow this approach. If there is no solution, then, as the oriental proverb suggests, we should just let the problem pass. There is no point in wasting your time on an unsolvable problem, making yourself miserable.
If we go through life carefree and only deal with the inevitable, even if we did not cause this problem, the path to happiness is within your grasp. Because this gives us a decisive advantage: We can positively influence our fellow human beings.
We label ourselves as victims through our complaints. And the more we complain, the more we slip into that role. Thus the problem situation hardens and we will never be able to escape from it. That would mean that we really have to know and develop our potential.
Why are we complaining at all?
Strictly speaking we complain because we are suffering from something and we think that there is no solution to our problems. Examples of complaints: we are not satisfied with ourselves; we don't have the job that we want so badly, or the car that our neighbor drives; or we don't have the money we think we need to be happy, etc.
But if we really want to change this repetitive and unhealthy situation, the first thing we have to do is to stop thinking about all of this and just act instead.Many of the things we would like to have do not satisfy our need that we so long to have fulfilled.
So it would not be appropriate to ask yourself, "What are my real needs?" “Which of the things you acquired last year are really necessary”? Your answer to that will be, "Not many!" Perhaps these objects were decoration that is now gathering dust in some corner of the house ... You should answer these questions very consciously.
Ask yourself the following questions: "What is my real need?", "Does it bring me anything to complain about it?", and then think about it very carefully.
Get started right away!
Perhaps you are not really interested in the goal itself, but in the feeling of it, or perhaps in that of prosperity.
Or, what you really long for is very difficult to achieve. But don't give up hope! It is not that this goal is unattainable. It's just a matter of breaking down your goal into various sub-goals and gradually achieving them until you finally arrive at the big goal. Complaints do not lead to the goal.
For example, you're frustrated that you can't take a trip across the country, but maybe you can get to at least a few cities by now. This is something that you can definitely do.
Realize that this is how you can begin to solve the problem that is causing your discomfort. This allows you to direct your energies towards something that is more productive for you, that evokes beautiful feelings and suppresses the discomfort.
So stop the discomfort and take the opportunity that is right in front of your nose. Start right now: Try this method for two weeks and you will be amazed by the result! Nobody says it will be easy, but it will make you feel better. So, Here we go!
- India will buy Eurofighter Typhoon
- Which zodiac sign is the most intuitive
- Traffic jams lasted for days
- Why do you choose tourism
- Where does Spotify get music from 1
- What kind of person
- All snakes are poisonous
- Why are pro Brexit supporters so violent
- How important is time to me
- Can kaengurus eat gray-white sunflower seeds
- Is a light rail a train
- What is the best Mahler symphony
- What types of foods do Hindus eat
- Where do jobs come from
- What are the qualifications of an arborist?
- How do smells work
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the Singaporeans
- When fish cry underwater, something happens
- Google sells your personal data
- What makes a good competitive analysis
- What is important to eat for lunch
- How are Nefertiti and Moses connected?
- Which aircraft use NACA 23012
- When is mosquito season in Houston
- Why the Indian Navy has 3 different uniforms
- Can a 14 year old love know
- Where can I cash cashier's checks?
- Can a social worker be introverted
- How big is Zlatan
- What are some things you admire
- How are Australians as humans
- Ramadan Quits smoking quickly
- What was the most successful guerrilla army
- How can I become a personnel consultant