What is the best french style lunch
Our top 10 French bistro cuisine
1. Crème brûlée with lavender
The creamy classic with the crunchy sugar crust has a wonderful Provencal note from the purple flowers. We are already dreaming of fragrant lavender fields!
to the recipe: Crème brûlée with lavender
2. Wheat and spelled baguette
Quickly stop by the boulangerie and start the day with a crispy baguette under your arm. Every morning could start like this!
to the recipe: wheat and spelled baguette
3. Crêpes Suzette
Crêpes Suzette need lots of sugar and fine orange liqueurs like Grand Marnier or Cointreau. With our caramelized orange fillets, the thin Breton pancakes are a real treat!
to the recipe: Crêpes Suzette
4. Camembert with cider jelly and mushroom baguette
Mmm, fromage! When the room temperature is warm, Camembert is particularly creamy and aromatic. The slightly bitter cider jelly complements the cheese perfectly. We serve homemade mushroom baguette with it.
to the recipe: Camembert with cider jelly and mushroom baguette
5. Chocolate mousse
The perfect mousse melts on the tongue, is fluffy and creamy at the same time and, thanks to real chocolate, has a particularly full-bodied taste. A dessert classic that melts away!
to the recipe: Mousse au chocolat
6. Steak fries with anchovy butter
Just a quick croissant and a café on hand in the morning, but in the evening you can relax and enjoy your meal in the restaurant or bistro. Then homemade "fries" and spicy anchovy butter are the perfect companions for a juicy steak.
to the recipe: Steak fries with anchovy butter
7. Mussels in tomato stock
We give the classic "moules marinières" a helping of tomatoes on the way. With fresh baguette we add the delicious tomato and white wine stock. More France is hardly possible!
to the recipe: mussels in tomato stock
8. Quiche lorraine with salad
Our French neighbor Lorraine is famous for its quiches! A classic quiche lorraine is filled with bacon and a cream and egg mixture. Très bien!
about the recipe: quiche lorraine with salad
9. Galettes with three kinds of cheese
Buckwheat flour gives galettes a slightly stronger taste than crêpes. Filled with Comté and Saint-Maure goat cheese as well as a crunchy salad with Roquefort and walnuts, we have arrived in France!
About the recipe: Galettes with three kinds of cheese
10. Coq au Vin Blanc
We replace the red wine with white and let the chicken cook in the wine for a good hour. The colorful vegetables provide plenty of flavor and are allowed in the roaster halfway through. Of course, one thing is not missing here either: la baguette.
to the recipe: Coq au Vin blanc
- The world is facing drastic overpopulation
- How is life after 50
- How do people help each other
- Why is my Omegle webcam not working
- How do you behave with a customer
- What makes students unmotivated
- Let people get an Open University degree
- What causes social awkwardness
- Which European countries have the fewest tourists?
- Can implantable medical devices be hacked?
- Why is it so difficult to learn spoken English
- Where should I go alone in Europe?
- Like Japanese women, Hispanic Latino men
- Use coffee grounds to remove odors
- How can I make friends with my colleagues
- What is your favorite holiday outfit
- How did the Asian cuisine affect you?
- Traditional college is out of date
- Can a boy wear panties to school?
- How do I manage three projects efficiently
- How do I get residency in Kyrgyzstan
- What is your country's least preferred neighbor
- Should Air India be privatized
- How did Cairo Egypt get its name
- What does the Bible say about longevity
- What bothers you about Australians
- Should children pay for their parents' retirement
- What are some bible verses about mothers
- In which country are most of the soybeans grown?
- What's wrong with Zomato
- What's so great about white boys
- What defines a company as a startup
- How can you describe being brain dead