What are chemicals found in the kitchen
Chemicals for a drug kitchen? Find puzzles investigators in Preussisch-Oldendorf
"According to initial findings, it cannot be ruled out that it could be a drug laboratory. Therefore, the Bielefeld police headquarters responsible for this have taken over the investigation," it concludes.
Among other things, the North Rhine-Westphalian Ministry of the Interior had sent experts from the State Criminal Police Office to East Westphalia to support the investigators.
According to the findings so far, there is no danger from the substances found for the population, it said. The police have cordoned off the room and secured the hall and the materials in it.
Because of a cable fire, the fire brigade went to the warehouse on Sunday on the outskirts of the Börninghausen district in Preussisch Oldendorf. During the routine operation, the emergency services came across the 50 gas bottles and chemical tanks. The police reported a total of 35,000 liters.
"No zero eight fifteen stakes"
According to initial findings, the thousand-liter tanks contained sulfuric acid, caustic soda and phosphoric acid, among other things. Labels were destroyed on several containers or not at all.
On Sunday, 220 firefighters and an ABC train were deployed. "This is not a zero-eight fifteen mission that we have here every day," said a police spokesman in the Minden-Lübbecke district on Monday.
At first it was still unclear who had last used the approximately 650 square meter warehouse. The search was for a sub-tenant who, without the owner's knowledge, should have verbally agreed to use it only a few weeks ago. According to information from nw.de, a written contract should not be signed until these days. In the past few days, cars with license plates from Kleve and Geldern had been seen in the vicinity of the hall, it was heard. No one noticed large vans or conspicuous trucks.
The police said on Monday whether there was a connection to a car fire just a few kilometers away from the warehouse is still the subject of the investigation.
When the first emergency services arrived at the scene of the fire, two people were noticed near the hall on Sunday. According to witness statements, they should have escaped in a larger vehicle. The hall is currently locked and guarded.
- Alzheimer's Disease Will Kill You
- Is code documentation a code smell
- HK is important for China
- What does concierge service mean
- A life without dignity is possible
- Which electronic keyboard is best for beginners?
- Why do we study art history
- Is it normal to be a loner?
- How do people live in China
- What are some of the criticisms of Imperial College
- What was the former name of Iraq
- Do you like white women
- When did Walt Disney become a billionaire
- Under what circumstances can ADHD get worse?
- What are the challenges when recruiting freshmen
- How does more education lead to divorce
- How to make soap powder
- What are the causes of the gender imbalance
- What does an increase in supply do?
- How beautiful your life is
- Should a slow developer be fired
- Will Wikipedia ever change its user interface?
- Who do Saudi oil springs belong to?
- Mark Zuckerberg was a millionaire before Facebook