Baidu is available in English
How to do a web search in English in China without a VPN
Wikipedia suggests that Bing.com be freely available in China. However, this service that tests website availability in China shows me sometimes a green and sometimes a red light (red at the moment, according to your experience). Interestingly, there is currently the go-ahead for Google even though this is blocked according to the Wiki. The result is similar for other major search engines.
There's a thread on Quora, but the bottom line is getting a VPN. See also some older articles here:
Alternatively, I found a list of meta search engines and none of them seem blocked from what I can say here
The bottom line is that the Great Firewall doesn't necessarily block all content consistently. It is enough for her to use third-party websites that are careful enough to be reconsidered.
Since you don't have a VPN, I recommend hopefully not staying there too long and continuing to try out services that you have already given up on at a later date, with sometimes surprisingly positive results. Anecdotally, even Facebook sometimes works for a few moments.
- What is the tax rate for commissions
- What are the top salaries in Dubai
- How can I help older people
- Which Beatles song describes your life?
- Are the real Jews black Africans
- Why are most people inefficient
- What goes well with an omelette
- What is PDO in Laravel
- What are classical music
- Who were the ancestors of the Mughals
- Will inflation ever fall?
- Are smokers attracted to other smokers?
- How good is the MG Hector SUV
- Should a vagina taste sweet
- What are the least valued vegetables
- How is a hotel business
- Why are leaf leaves still legal
- What are the moral values type
- Donald Trump is charged
- How many languages is Quora used in?
- How can we make something interesting
- Why is CNN News lying about Trump
- Some people only respond to screams
- Is 22 too young to marry