What is the best indonesian dessert
Mung Bean Dessert
The mung bean dessert is very popular in Indonesia. The recipe is very simple and brings variety to the home kitchen.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Soak the mung beans in warm water for 1 hour. Peel the ginger and grate it into fine pieces. Crush the pandan leaves with your hands.
- Then bring the water, mung beans, ginger and pandan leaves to the boil in a saucepan, then reduce the heat and allow the mung beans to swell, stirring frequently.
- When the water has almost boiled in, stir in the coconut milk and palm sugar and that Mung Bean Dessert let something steep - it shouldn't boil anymore.
- Helps fish oil with Raynaud's syndrome
- How good a player was OJ Simpson
- How could someone motivate you
- What is a service blueprint
- How is the Duchess of Sussex
- How influential the Rothschilds are throughout history
- Why do people need an ID
- Why are most rich people so busy
- The Sarvottam Career Institute will provide study materials
- Why is YouTube blocked in China
- Why do people make life difficult
- How is Amadeus Labs for a fresher
- How is it that the most interesting people die
- What are your unusual favorite candle scents?
- How are food and spirituality related?
- How hot hangovers are in other languages
- Where is 32mm rod used
- Can existence exist without non-existence
- What are classical music
- Why are 21 year olds so immature?
- Dating and relationships are necessary in teenagers
- Where is same-sex marriage illegal
- What is the best inexpensive brand of candles
- Is there a cure for Vitiligo