17-year-olds are still considered children
There are no specific norms that define the age groups for children, adolescents and adolescents. In general, it is customary to combine these periods of time with the school career and to assign them to the maturation process until reaching the age of majority, which is stipulated by law at the age of 18. If one follows the school career, one identifies the childhood (“Bambini / bambine” - boys / girls) usually with the period from birth to 10 years (early or “first” childhood 0-6, “second” childhood 6-10 ); Pre-Adolecence (“ragazzi / ragazze” - adolescent “boys / girls”) between the ages of 11 and 13 and youth (Italian: same term “ragazzi / ragazze” - German earlier perhaps “young man / girl, now young people ) with the age of 14 to 17 years. However, this scheme only partially corresponds to a definition of overall psychological development.
There is no definition of minors in the Italian Civil Code, but the terms legal capacity and legal capacity can be found in Articles § 1 and § 2 of the aforementioned code. The former, the legal capacity, is acquired at the moment of birth, while the second, the legal capacity to act, is acquired upon reaching the age of majority (18 years) and thus the ability to perform all actions for which no other age is prescribed.
Although there is no explicit definition of minors, Italy automatically adopted the definition of child (“fanciullo”) as a synonym for minors when it ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child of 1989 through Law 176/1999 it is contained in Art. 1 of the Convention.
It should also be pointed out that Act No. 977/67 "Occupational health and safety for children and young people", as amended by Ordinance 345/99, makes a distinction in Article 1 between child (bambino) and young person (adolescente) by clarifying that, for the purposes of the law, the child is understood as a minor who is not yet 15 years old or is still subject to compulsory schooling, and as a young person the minor between 15 and 18 years of age who is no longer subject to compulsory education.
- Which city is better Atlanta or Miami
- What newbies don't understand about college
- What really happened when we were dead
- Time will suddenly stand still
- What do you do with immigration control
- Has life ever felt meaningless to you?
- What makes success in life
- How expensive is it to visit Mauritius from India
- Are there any Uber drivers here
- Why is Brian Bi famous
- Why does the US only invade weaker countries
- How can I immigrate to Belgium
- Which country consumes the most bread?
- Is Sony bigger than Disney?
- Why do I suddenly hate food
- Can someone help me with IOI
- Which saree material is easy to carry
- What is a teaching culture
- What are the best smiles ever
- What are the different web servers
- Is bluegrass hipster folk music
- Help ISRO NASA
- Are Albanians Arabic
- Unsupervised learning is deep learning