Teacher what are your self care strategies
Guide to Life
The Guide to Life student app helps engage families to enhance wellbeing at home and connects learning at school to the home.
The student app features strategies and techniques for parents & children to support positive wellbeing, building on what they’ve learned at school.
Wellbeing activities can be assigned by teachers and tracked so that teachers can easily measure engagement and identify additional areas for support.
The student app encourages children to reflect on their wellbeing, develop self-care strategies and get to know & understand what works for them.
The Guide to Life set of school resources has been created in partnership by Team + and Emile Education to assist teachers to help their students ’wellbeing.
Team + created an approach to wellbeing that they delivered themselves into over 50 schools in 2018/19. This approach has evolved into a full wellbeing and recovery course that covers the Relationship Education curriculum and the Health Education curriculum.
Emile Education has turned this course into a full online program that teachers can deliver without worrying.
DATA USE: Please note that we collect information about the performance of students to allow teachers to securely see the performance of their students. Only teachers associated with their school can access the performance data relating to a student.
The Guide to Life Student App helps families improve wellbeing at home and connects school and home learning.
The Student App provides strategies and techniques for parents and children to promote positive wellbeing, and builds on what they learned in school.
Wellbeing activities can be assigned and tracked by teachers, making it easy for teachers to measure engagement and identify additional areas for support.
The student app encourages children to reflect on their wellbeing, develop self-care strategies, and learn and understand what works for them.
Team + and Emile Education, in partnership with School + and Emile Education, have created a range of school resources to help teachers promote the wellbeing of their students.
Team + has developed an approach to wellbeing that they implemented in over 50 schools in 2018/19. This approach has evolved into a comprehensive wellbeing and recovery course that covers the Relationship Education Curriculum and the Health Education Curriculum.
Emile Education has made this course a complete online program that teachers can deliver with no worries.
USE OF DATA: Please note that we collect information about student performance so that teachers can confidently see their students' performance. Only teachers connected to their school can access a student's performance data.
- In what language do deaf people dream
- What's your favorite takeaway food
- What is Moses for people
- Why does America need India
- Why is Caillou such a spoiled Goere
- Is there corruption in Singapore's startup scene?
- How powerful is a degree from Oxford University
- Separated couples usually break up
- What is your impression of visiting China
- How is Chinese socialism
- Why does there have to be inflation
- Can guys really have bromance
- Is the belief dangerous or helpful?
- Who is the CEO of the Chinese Tencent company
- How does Google Translate improve its translations
- Is Tichu a Chinese game
- What does a wholly owned subsidiary mean
- Why Allah sounds so angry in the Koran
- What is pure life keto
- Why can't a man abuse a woman
- What has technology ruined
- Why does life bring you to a crossroads
- How can I convert Swagbucks into dollars
- What is a flat plate