What are the most basic abdominal exercises
Five effective exercises with your own body weight
Do you have fitness goals? With this quick workout, you can train your muscles effectively.
As you move more, the pounds can drop and your well-being increases. But if you have specific goals, such as a 3-mile run or a strapless top, or if you just want to keep up with your kids, you need a fitness plan that gets your muscles going. You don't need expensive equipment and the workouts take no longer than 30 minutes. You can choose individual workouts if you want to train specific areas, or you can put together an effective full-body workout. Both work. More strength and self-confidence will definitely look good on you.
Strong from the start
This machine-less workout was developed by David Otey, Personal Training Manager at Equinox Sports Club in New York, and serves as a starting point. You learn the basic movements first and strengthen several muscle groups at the same time. So you can prepare your body for the more targeted training! The cardio parts also boost fat burning during training. This is important because otherwise there won't be much of the hard-earned muscles to be seen.
"Strength training stimulates the metabolism, provides more energy and reduces stress on the joints," says David Otey.
The bodyweight workout
Do all the exercises one at a time. Between the exercises there is a one-minute cardio unit (walking on the spot, jumping jack or jumping rope). This is a passage. Do two or three passes. You can take a short break after each round. Exercise three times a week.
- Place your feet a little more than shoulder width apart. Extend your arms forward at shoulder height, palms facing the floor.
- Slide your hips back and bend your knees. The back remains straight. Keep bending your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Stand up again. This is a passage. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
- You start in a high push-up position. The hands are under the shoulders, the legs stretched backwards. If this is too difficult, you can keep your knees on the floor.
- Keep your body in a straight line from head to feet (or knees). Bend your elbows and lower your chest toward the floor.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position. This is a passage. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
- You start in the push-up position. The hands are under the shoulders, the legs stretched backwards.
- Jump off your right foot and bring your right knee towards your arms. Then switch sides. Jump off with your left foot and stretch your right leg backwards.
- Switch again and end the first round. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
4. Lunge steps
- From standing, take a step forward with your right foot. The left heel goes up. The hands are on your hips.
- Your shoulders are above your hips. Bend your knees until your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Return to the starting position. This is a passage. Do ten passes and repeat on the other side.
5. Reverse abdominal press
- Lie on your back. Your arms are on the floor. The hands are next to the hips and the palms are facing down.
- Bend your knees 90 degrees. Raise your legs until your shins are parallel to the floor and your knees are above your hips.
- Pull your knees towards your chest and raise your hips and lower back. Then return to the starting position and end the first round with it. Repeat the exercise 15 times.
- How is geology different from astronomy?
- Does your relationship have a future?
- Which books do I have to read
- Are teachers well paid in Australia?
- How do I experience London
- Is PewDiePie racist in the fight against the T-series
- Is the Bible too long
- Is the Chinese economy facing a recession?
- Have you ever bribed in your life
- How many people watch the World Cup
- Wealthy people flaunt their wealth
- How will climate change affect my money
- What is the best micro SD card
- Why does Bangladesh play test cricket
- Where can I find DJ mix sites
- How long does my beginner saxophone last?
- Who is evil Cersei or Daenerys
- Why do skunks stink
- How can welfare programs be expanded
- How much do you save for retirement
- What should you never ask a firefighter?
- Eritrea has internet
- What was Roman banking like?
- What is OK for in short
- How can I uninstall apps in Android
- What's wrong with marriages today
- Need server
- Which country do the Indians like more?
- What do the Iranians think of China
- How much money did Chandler Bing make
- Why can't India have trouble-free footpaths?
- Has Walmart hand-signed pay slips
- What is an example of an estimate