Can vinegar be used to clean closets
Remove grease films from kitchen cabinets with home remedies
At a glance: Daily cooking inevitably brings greasy residue to the top of kitchen cabinets. And because these are sticky, they magically attract dust. We provide suitable cleaning agents that dissolve grease and have a disinfectant effect. Remove grease films with home remedies!
Although they are usually not to be seen, the greasy films on the kitchen cabinets become a reason for disgust and cleaning frustration at the latest during spring cleaning. However, no one has to do endless scrubbing, after which sticky residues can still be found - if the choice falls on suitable means. And these are surprisingly inexpensive and can usually be found in the kitchen.
Home remedies for greasy films
Both tasks are carried out by a solution that you can produce very inexpensively and easily.
Vinegar and lemons
All you need to remove grease films in the kitchen is a sufficiently large and tightly closing vessel, white vinegar * or vinegar essence * and a few lemons. The lemons don't necessarily have to be freshly sliced. They may already be squeezed out or even slightly dried out.
- Prepare mixture: Pour citrus fruits and vinegar into the jar. It is important that the lemons are completely covered by the vinegar.
- Let rest for a week: The container is now closed and left to rest for at least a week.
- Shake well: If the greasy film gets to grips, shake the mixture well.
- Use a spray bottle or rag: I pour the mixture into a spray bottle. However, it is also possible to wet a cloth with it.
- Apply the mixture to the grease film: Now spray or wipe the vinegar-lemon mixture on the grease film.
- Finished: After a short exposure time, the home remedy removes sticky films, residues and germs very easily. Just like lime, soap residue and bad smells.
Danger: Vinegar essence in particular is aggressive and can not only damage the skin. Wearing cleaning gloves * and ventilating well must go without saying here.
The second home remedy is baking soda *. I always use it when greasy dirt is particularly stubborn: moisten the area, add baking soda, wait a moment - wipe off and you're done.
Pretreatment of the fat films
Continuous grease films can be removed particularly quickly and easily if they are pretreated:
- Soak rag: To do this, soak a rag or cellulose with the homemade lemon vinegar.
- Cover the fat film: Place the cloth over the entire area and press down well on the grease film.
- Wait and peel off: After about half an hour, push the rag or cloth together with light pressure and pull the fat off the surface.
But be careful, with deep scratches or damage to the veneer, the moisture can cause the wood to swell.
Newsprint for prevention
Prevention is better than - in this case - cleaning and if you are cleaning then use the household fairy cleaning plan. If you want to save yourself that completely, you simply have to offer the fat another possibility for storage. Newsprint or kitchen paper serve the purpose. But for this they have to lie really close to the wood. Otherwise the film will only condense under the paper. Instead of repeatedly removing the grease films while cleaning, the layer is simply changed.
Your next step: Download the free “10 Little Kitchen Routines” checklist now.
Recommendations on the subject
Further information and product tips on the topic of the article.
- ✅ With weekly stickers for 2021 and weekly stickers for Q4 2020. Whether you are looking for something that will help you get a better grip on your household or just a good tool to optimize your household for you and your family or your flatmates ...
- Size: A5 - Manage housework, menu planning, stock keeping, shopping and finances like a pro now. The weekly overview is the heart of your budget planner. Here you can see at a glance what is relevant in the current week ...
- Material: natural rubber - both stain-free and odor-free.
- Durable and Comfortable - Keep your hands gently protected from oil, dirty water, soap, detergent, and food particles.
Bestselling fat removers
- Ready-to-use, very economical kitchen cleaner and top-class professional degreaser removes grease, oil, nicotine, resin, tea, coffee. Excellent cleaning results
- On surfaces, plastic, rubber, stainless steel, tiles, plastic, lacquer, glass, ceramics, porcelain, marble, artificial stone, porcelain stoneware, metal, acrylic glass, high gloss and matt kitchens
- STRONG AGAINST FAT AND DIRT: ANNA Professional Fat Remover is the perfect kitchen cleaner and removes even stubborn grease residues and dirt from surfaces of all kinds.
- CONVINCING AS: Grease cleaners for worktops and appliance surfaces, grease removers for extractor hoods, oven cleaners, stove cleaners and grease removers for grills, cleaners for floors
Survey:How do you deal with greasy films on kitchen cabinets? If you are on Facebook, please register for the group, I will activate you as soon as possible.
Remember my pins on Pinterest:
How do you tackle the greasy films in your kitchen? Have you ever tried one of the tips mentioned here? Please write a comment below.
The article was published on September 27, 2017.
- What's going on in a pet daycare
- What are the most popular pizza toppings
- What are the disadvantages of homosexuality
- Asian men like white girls
- How many Americans have PhDs
- Who can do a haiku about Jesus
- What is environmental protection
- How to say hello in Portuguese
- Is business all about money?
- How have engineers contributed to society
- Australia becomes Americanized
- Does jealousy ruin a relationship
- Is 14 too old to be breastfed
- Why do some toddlers push other toddlers
- Which site is legitimate for international recruitment
- Why does meowing make me salivate
- What does the Islamic State want
- Scientific research requires creativity
- Which are the cheapest products that China exports
- The next big thing is exercise
- Why do some people smell sweat
- What is traditional fermented food
- Hinduism is a single religion
- Is old music better than modern music
- Help ISRO NASA
- What if 5y 5 5 5 5 5
- What is blinding concrete
- Can Sunnis and Shiites marry
- Why have we lost traditional values?
- How much is the travel agency commission
- Why don't I have close friends
- A C + is a bad grade
- PlanetSide 2 is a good game
- Why is the police sometimes called 12