What is a comfortable life for you
The networked home for a comfortable life
Up to now, heating, sanitary facilities and electricity have been sufficient basic equipment for a residential building. But increasingly, automated, digital devices are at the service of the resident. These are various electronic systems that are networked in-house or can even be controlled while on the move. The new assistants enrich the home environment, make them more comfortable, more energy-efficient and more intelligent. Whether completely refurbished or newly built, according to Wüstenrot Bausparkasse AG, a subsidiary of the pension specialists Wüstenrot & Württembergische, whoever lays the basis for the new infrastructure in good time will prepare for the future.
As in business life, communication is increasingly shaping the home environment. For example, the television set is networked with the smartphone and the PC. This opens up the option of switching devices on or off while on the move. A homeowner who wants to maintain the value of his residential building cannot avoid basic infrastructure. And in the planned residential building, then more often called a smart house, the progress made by digitization should be clearly visible: For example, when the lights in the living room come on as soon as the room is entered and go out after a delay when it is deserted. The convenient and energy-saving side of automation in the house can be seen even more clearly when the heating switches itself off under sensor control as soon as a window is opened.
Switching points of the automatic house operation
As a preliminary to a flexible communication concept, the electrical installation must be significantly improved according to the previous layout. Because lines that take on functions as diverse as the Internet, telephone, TV, radio, LAN, WLAN or game consoles must be equipped for the use of multimedia devices. Think of a temporary job at home. This not only requires sufficient power networks, circuits and power outlets. The central switching point for the allocation of electrical energy in the house are the electrical installation distributors, in which the circuit fuses are inserted, as well as the transformer for the LED lighting and sensors such as smoke detectors or temperature sensors, dimmers and residual current circuit breakers. Several sub-distribution boxes stationed on floors are also conceivable, or those that, for example, secure the power requirements for the variety of devices in the garden, garage and hobby room. Or the charging station to which a possible electric car can be docked. In order for the many components of home system technology to work not only on their own but with each other, communication standards, a kind of uniform language regime, are required. They help with the "communication" of devices with hardware and software.
The socket with a future
Experience shows that there are always too few sockets in the rooms, even a triple plug is no longer sufficient if the individual family members keep coming back from the electronics shop with new devices. For such cases, there are special sockets that can be adapted to current requirements at any time thanks to various interchangeable plug-in modules. A later conversion of rooms, such as converting a children's room into a home office, is possible at any time. A house offers a domicile for at least three generations. If a renovation is pending or a new building is planned, a progressive infrastructure will also give future residents all opportunities for a residential building that can be developed
Tips from Wüstenrot for electrical installation for today and tomorrow
- The demands on the electrical and telecommunications infrastructure are far higher than a few years ago. Building owners and modernizers can quickly get an overview of their needs from the equipment values of the German Institute for Quality Assurance and Labeling (RAL).
- Three equipment classes for electrical installations provide information about their value and costs. Builders have to factor in around three percent of the construction costs for one-star equipment, around four percent for the two-star level and around 4.9 percent of the total costs for three stars.
- Data communication in the house is also possible with the “digital current” principle. The regular 230-volt power grid, in conjunction with the intelligent use of alternating current, helps.
- Even if there is no modern cabling in the house, the homeowner can still keep up with the times. Cordless connections, such as wireless W-Lan, are alternative solutions. The disadvantage: data misuse cannot be ruled out.
Stuttgart, June 21, 2016
Wüstenrot & Württembergische - The pension specialist
The Wüstenrot & Württembergische Group is "The Pension Specialist" for the four components of modern provision: insurance, home ownership, risk protection and wealth creation. Created in 1999 from the merger of the traditional companies Wüstenrot and Württembergische, the listed company based in Stuttgart connects the BausparBank and insurance business areas as equally strong pillars and in this way offers every customer the pension solution that suits them. The approximately six million customers of the W&W Group appreciate the service quality, the competence and the customer proximity of the pension specialist, for around 13,000 people work. Thanks to a wide network of cooperation and partner sales as well as broker and direct activities, the W&W Group can reach more than 40 million people in Germany. The W&W Group is committed to growth in the future and is already the largest Independent financial service provider with the largest number of customers in Baden-Württembe rgs established.
- Which are some examples of limited companies
- Work CA articles in legal work
- What does a wholly owned subsidiary mean
- Modi receives unwanted love from people
- Why am I so hungry and sleepy
- Do Spaniards speak better Italian or English
- Leases SpaceX outside of the US
- How important is Sobresa for Spanish culture
- Which country issues visas for employees without any problems?
- Is IBA better than Fast in BSCS
- How do I take an online quiz
- Which secret do you keep? Answer anonymously
- What problems have to be solved every day
- Why is AIB not banned
- How many Indonesians speak Dutch
- Will night shifts ruin a relationship
- Does the USA have an official language?
- Why do Americans call ham Canadian bacon
- May men independent women 1
- What university did Paul the Apostle attend?
- The Lincoln Tunnel is cashless
- All old people wear diapers
- How can childlessness affect a marriage?
- What is the point of instability