Why do students love Apple
Online iPhone, iPad and iPod touch tutoring with computer science students. (And other Apple products)
My name is Simon and I offer online tutoring for various Apple products.
I am happy to help with questions and am always up to date, both in terms of software and hardware.
I will also be happy to support you in setting up your new device!
I particularly like the following hardware:
* Apple TV
The software is also important to me
I am very familiar with the following programs, apps and operating systems:
* iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
* System apps such as shortcuts, photos, music, notes, Safari, mail or files
* I am also familiar with the services iCloud, Music, Pay and TV +
I am a student at a vocational college, where I am expanding my knowledge of information and electronics.
I was particularly interested in Apple products from an early age. That hasn't changed to this day, I like to try things out and have learned so many tricks.
- Elementary school
- Lower level
- Middle school
- Upper school
- secondary schools
- BHS - Vocational Higher Schools
- Adult education
- Early childhood education
- professional school
- For children
- Where is the registration office of CPT
- Muslims marry their cousins
- Chinese people keep money in the bank
- What is Donald Trump's waist size
- Which car do you drive 3
- Who lives in Goa
- How do we trade and earn profits
- Why are people currently protesting in France
- Can all people be rich in capitalism?
- How clouds form and float
- Why isn't Europe building a lot of skyscrapers?
- Can a Schengen visa holder visit Romania
- Are everyday online jobs real
- When does a relationship become friendship?
- What was your most important relationship hour
- How useful is a stethoscope to a surgeon
- How can I help older people
- What do young adults think of teenagers?
- What is picture rail
- Some people are born to die
- Why does my stored bed linen smell
- How clever is Michael from Vsauce
- Originally Ethiopians were white
- What do you mean by reading