You can make video calls in Oman
You can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
You need a cellular or Wi-Fi connection to use FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. A broadband connection over Wi-Fi is required for FaceTime.
The problems with FaceTime might be due to one of the following reasons:
- FaceTime and FaceTime audio calling may not be available for all countries, regions, or carriers.
- FaceTime is not available or may not appear on devices purchased in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai. However, on iOS 11.3 or later, FaceTime is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
- Call forwarding is not available on FaceTime.
- You're switching from a FaceTime call to a phone call or FaceTime audio call. To do this, end the current call and make a new call.
- Make sure there is no FaceTime outage.
Cannot make or receive FaceTime calls
If none of the above applies to your problem and you still cannot make or receive FaceTime calls, do the following:
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet using Wi-Fi or cellular data.
This article provides more information if you are using a router, firewall, or security software that is restricting Internet access.
- If you're trying to use FaceTime over a cellular data connection, make sure the Use Cellular Data option is turned on for FaceTime. Go to Settings, tap Mobile Network, or tap Cellular Data, then turn on FaceTime. If you're using an iPad, you'll see Settings> Cellular Data.
- Go to Settings> FaceTime and make sure FaceTime is turned on.
- If you see "Waiting to activate," turn off FaceTime and then turn it on again. Find out what to do if FaceTime won't activate here.
- If you don't see the FaceTime setting, make sure the camera and FaceTime aren't turned off in Settings> Screen Time> Restrictions> Allowed Apps.
- Make sure you have the correct phone number or email address.
- Go to Settings> General> Date & Time, then turn on Set Automatically.
- Restart the device.
- Update your device to the latest version of the operating system.
You're having connection or sound quality issues with FaceTime
If your cellular data connection, Wi-Fi is slow, or other users are streaming audio or video on the same Wi-Fi network, you might experience the following issues:
- Warning messages about connection problems or failed connection
- Choppy video calls
- Black screen
- Abandoned calls
Make sure that both you and the person you are talking to are using a fast Wi-Fi or cellular connection. If you use Wi-Fi, FaceTime requires a broadband connection.
- Asians really hate black girls
- How is the world population valued
- Hire Google Offenders
- After 2 I can join CA
- Can adults learn to play the piano
- Singapore has the best math education
- What's the problem with genetically modified foods
- How do you deal with a hoarder
- How similar are Portuguese and Romanian
- What is the name of your Playstation
- Why do countries not all use currencies
- Why do companies increase inflation
- Are emotions socially constructed
- Baby kangaroos are also called children
- Why is Amazon worth more than Walmart
- Are fraudsters often racist
- What is Sri Lanka most famous for
- Homosexuality was accepted in ancient times
- How do I avoid paying corporate taxes
- Where to buy horseradish in Madrid
- Like big girls, little boys
- What do boys and girls never tell
- Why didn't Wilt Chamberlain win more championships
- How do I find Carrefour in Paris