What are the types of sapphire diamonds
Product Tag - Sapphire
What can the sapphire do to make it so popular? People love to give it the attention it deserves. Because it is above all its blue that inspires. In addition to the ruby, it is the second variety of the mineral corundum. Sapphires actually cover a much broader spectrum of colors. Nevertheless, you just can't get past its breathtaking blue. It is yearning, it calms the mind and stands for both peace and loyalty. Sapphires are ideal gemstones for engagement rings and love gifts because they symbolize eternity. This is exactly what it has been about for generations and through all eras. We have the most beautiful antique pieces of jewelry with sapphire on offer - you too will fall in eternal love for this gemstone! Antiquities Sapphire jewelry buy at Antique Jewelery Berlin for romantic occasions, of course also online with absolute security.
Jewelry with sapphire - cool fascination
The sapphire has its own power of its own. Although it occurs naturally as a white, yellow or pink gemstone, similar to tourmaline, it is generally associated with the color blue. Its wide range of nuances, from sky blue to almost black dark blue, has fascinated people for centuries. So it is no wonder that the precious stones play a very large role in ancient jewelry. Already in Victorian England, at the same time in France and Germany, the magnificent blue gemstones adorned silver necklaces (925 sterling), pendants, bracelets and earrings. Particularly attractive specimens in a lighter color were cut into a cabochon and then staged as an irresistible eye-catcher and centerpiece of a piece of jewelry. The sapphire harmonizes extremely well with white metals. It is mainly made of high-quality white gold and platinum, from the Edwardian era around 1900, in a wide variety of jewelry. Not exclusively in white metals, but noticeably often. The pieces of jewelry made of yellow gold with sapphire were mostly made before 1900, later pieces have at least one setting for the stones made of white gold. Since blue is not exactly associated with “warmth”, it is more of a cool fascination and not infrequently even a deep revelation that one sees when looking at Sapphire jewelry seizes. As I said, the color stands for eternity and loyalty. You want both. You want to achieve both. Both give strength, courage and hope.
Discover our harmonious, antique sapphire jewelry
- Necklaces with pendants / colliers from the Victorian era to the vintage period, made of 925 sterling silver, over 585 (14 carat) yellow gold to 750 (18 carat) white gold & platinum,
- Studs and earrings with diamond clusters and a centrally set facet-cut sapphire, or as drops, from Edwardian to Art Deco to the vintage period → made of 585 to 750 white gold,
- Rings / engagement rings with sapphires and diamonds, e.g. as a three-stone ring, cluster ring, daisy ring or imaginatively individually designed individual pieces of the highest creative power → from all jewelry epochs,
- Bracelets from the Edwardian and Art Deco epochs, made of 585 white gold and platinum → noble pieces of jewelry with a focus on refined workmanship and the highest quality of materials.
Perfect for the engagement ring: sapphire as a declaration of love
Engagement rings are perfectly set with diamonds and sapphires! The lady of the heart is guaranteed to perceive the message that man either consciously or unconsciously hands over. The result is a band that no one will ever be able to cut again. And the fascinating sapphire on the finger shows the way to life together. One could almost ask why not every engagement ring has at least one sapphire. Well, it remains something special. We are happy to advise in this regard, because the special is naturally important to us ...
Sapphires go well with every type of jewelry, every occasion and outfit. It is most popular with our customers in ear studs, chain pendants and of course in rings. A Sapphire engagement ring high on the list for men (and women!) Right behind the Diamond engagement ring. And that, although the ruby is red - the color of love !? Rubies and sapphires come from the same mineral class. Apparently they are not in competition with one another. In this regard, we as antique jewelery dealers warm to our hearts.
The sapphire engagement ring delights (not only) prominent wearers
We have already mentioned it several times: blue stands for loyalty! Actually everything is already decided, right ?! Other mythological properties: peace, freedom, life and infinity. Ideal prerequisites for building a life for two. That is why a ring with sapphire is perfect and individual as an engagement ring. Probably the most famous Sapphire ring got engaged in 1981 to Lady Diana Spencer, later Princess of Wales. This sparkling masterpiece had been newly made at the time. Even today it is not considered antique because it is younger than 50 years. Nevertheless, the design of this ring was neither unusual nor innovatively new. Relatively large for an engagement ring, it might not always be wearable in the everyday life of a modern, self-confident woman. But that should definitely be an engagement ring! If you look through our range, you will discover sapphire engagement rings that were forged up to 120 years ago and still reflect modern design ideas today. Particularly in Art Deco, where the arts of the entire world produced a design standard that is still valid today within two decades, engagement rings were created in a class of their own. Whether small, large or very large - one Engagement ring with sapphire is the perfect choice! After all, it still depends on the woman's personality. It has to fit ... But believe in our many years of experience: it almost always fits! An antique ring with sapphire also stands for sustainability, resource conservation and, last but not least, a distinctly good taste.
Sapphire ring: dreamlike nuances from dark blue to sky blue
A lively color like blue is often used in jewelry. Here the sapphire is far superior to the aquamarine in terms of the range of its colors. You can't really compare these two gemstones. The very light sky-blue to watery-looking aquamarine is staged very differently than the sapphire due to its often very large stones, in perfect eye-clear quality. Although the lighter sapphires with a tendency towards green-blue and violet-blue are usually clear to the eye, they are significantly smaller. These sapphires are extremely rare and costly in their natural form. Rings with such sapphires require the highest material quality in gold, platinum and accompanying diamonds. They are luxurious pieces of jewelery that are designed for astonishing perfection in detail. Nevertheless, the dark blue sapphire is in the favor of jewelry lovers, especially for antique jewelry, at the top. The dark sapphire should be clearly distinctive. Lighter stones could also be tourmalines or tanzanites. A natural sapphire of intense blue simply cuts a fine figure on the finger. Unfortunately, antique jewelry rarely has one for men Ring with sapphire on offer. All the more often for women - from all relevant jewelry eras. The perfect facet cuts, starting around 1910, enabled jewelers to fully live out their passion for blue sapphires in rings. Great!
- Fine rings made of 585/750 white gold or platinum with ring heads that are arranged like a flower, so-called daisy rings from Edwardian, Art Nouveau and Art Deco,
- Three-stone rings or five-stone rings with alternately arranged sapphires and brilliant cut diamonds → from the late Victorian era from England to the vintage period, also from Germany and France,
- Enchanting colored stone rings from England between 1850 and 1900, with love messages like "Adore" represented by amethyst-diamond-opal-ruby-emerald, or “Dearest” represented by diamond-emerald-amethyst-ruby-emerald-sapphire-tourmaline,
- Timelessly modern engagement rings with blue sapphires of the highest quality, e.g. Ceylon sapphires with maximum brilliance in the stones à ring bands only made of 18 carat white gold or platinum.
Let yourself be inspired by the beauty of other gemstones: Discover the inspiring variety of our selection of gemstone jewelry or birthstone jewelry.Collapse
- How do thermoses work
- What is your favorite food in India
- Why is IU not so famous anymore
- Are insecure women attracted to insecure men
- Originally Ethiopians were white
- How does an NGO work
- Gangs are a problem in Birmingham Alabama
- Why are Greek cities so ugly
- PHP has a good scope
- Which construction projects went the most over budget
- How does blockchain differ from other technologies?
- What did King Nebuchadnezzar dream of?
- What are the facts against Donald Trump
- What does ghusl mean in Islam
- How did Zimbabwe deal with its hyperinflation
- How is gelatine made?
- What advantages do adolescents have over adults?
- How much does a CFO earn
- What is Usain Bolts running technique
- According to BDS, which job can I get
- Will Muslim migration destroy Europe?
- How can human resources be improved
- What are monocular cues in vision
- Can narcissists control their abusive behavior?