What do peacocks eat
ATTITUDE - feed
|Our peacocks are normally not specially fed. They feed on the same feed that is available to our chickens and geese all day long, namely wheat grains, mixed chicken feed, soaked bread and, in addition, everything that can be found on our large meadow: insects, worms, berries, windfalls. |
Since we live in Bavaria, we sometimes have Leberkäse as a delicacy, Lyoner is not spurned either, Emmentaler was in great demand for a while. And for cakes, they almost do a handstand ...
But we've also heard that cat food is popular.
Our chicken feed includes mussel lime and prawns, important for the supply of lime and minerals. Eggshells can also be fed.
And of course fresh water should always be available!
- Can gay people have children?
- Irish travelers are nice people
- Helps air purifier
- Automation tester What is your annual salary
- What is essential for income tax
- What are apple competitive advantages
- Are women really bisexual?
- Should an aspiring writer be in college
- Will the value of precious metals ever fall?
- Does the project management relate to mechanical engineering
- How can I view my Google Photos
- Persecutes LGBT People in China
- How did King Henry VII become King?
- Time will suddenly stand still
- What is a typical Swedish meal
- How do you say together in Portuguese
- How much do you save for retirement
- Government officials have to pay taxes
- Are LGBT people born this way
- Name some Indian restaurants in Germany
- What's your favorite thing on your body
- What is an ISP Internet Service Provider
- How do normal people date
- How does Bell Labs make money
- How long do income differences last?
- Why do people support a property tax
- Is Christianity a leftist magazine today?
- What does the flag of the rising sun symbolize
- How is Saudi Arabia helping ISIS
- What are export procedures
- Are app entrepreneurs familiar with the coding
- How can I become a HR manager
- How have people preserved food throughout history?