How does diversity benefit society
Associations and lobbying
What sounds like a banality is a core phrase in the self-image of a pluralistic community: Associations are indispensable for the functionality of political systems.  Regardless of this, they have to contend with considerable prejudice. In the public perception, association representatives dominate the political process, undermine the democratically legitimized institutions and buy political decisions that benefit their respective association.
The prejudice that associations degrade political institutions, processes and actors to a plaything of organized interests is difficult to get rid of.  The "rule of associations" , formulated as a question by Theodor Eschenburg in the 1960s, was unjustifiably understood as a fact. Titles in scientific publications that are kept ambiguous show associations as "silent power"  and unintentionally contribute to negative skin gout. The positive connotation of pluralism has given way to the disreputable "lobbyism". 
In addition to social skepticism, additional problems have arisen: The willingness to volunteer and civic  is decreasing more and more, which is what associations in social service sectors in particular have to struggle with.  In addition, the phenomenon of the "free rider" is gaining ground more and more, who profits from the results of a collective good provided by association work without his own commitment.  The plight of individual associations and entire association sectors is only perceived superficially. With the weakness of individual association sectors, however, a problem that affects society as a whole is formulated. The fact that the around 4,000 associations that are active nationwide and are registered in the lobby list of the German Bundestag  have, in addition to their actual work, also a considerable practical democratic value, has only been discussed in passing. 
- Which city is similar to Cleveland Ohio
- How do you pronounce yourself in German?
- Who is above the CEO
- What will be the legacy of President Obamas
- Which company pays more taxes in India?
- How can I stop my mothers from hoarding
- How do Americans think England is
- Can alcohol be found in Kuwait
- What's the favorite breakfast in Wellington
- What are some cool facts about Kyrgyzstan
- How can you remove a feeling of guilt?
- Why do Orthodox Jews express ambivalence?
- Work height calculator for adults
- Germany welcomes foreigners and refugees
- What happened to Esau in the Bible
- Can I increase my brain ability
- What causes severe pain in the calves and buttocks
- Will cable TV ever be free?
- What are some hobbies for the rich
- How do I deal with diarrhea
- Is it normal to feel social anxiety?
- Who uses JetBrains Upsource in production
- People like foreign products
- How are Australians as humans