When was Fortnite created
Xbox Series X | S ● Xbox One
HUG YOUR WILD SIDE
The island has grown wild - and so must you. Hunt wildlife, craft weapons and fight for survival!
Optimized for Xbox Series X | S
Games created with the Xbox Series X | S Devolopment Kit are designed to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the Xbox Series X | S. They offer unprecedented load times, visuals, responsiveness and frame rates of up to 120 fps.
120 frames per second
4K Ultra HD
What's new at Fortnite
Chapter 2 Season 6: Primal
Discover in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6: Primal your wild side. After the zero crisis, the zero point was curbed, but unfortunately not without allowing reality to collapse. A mysterious impulse emanating from the newly formed spire is restoring the island's natural balance. In your struggle for survival, you have to cross pristine battlefields, hunt wild animals in search of food and spontaneously manufacture weapons. The island has grown wild. And you have to too.
Fortnite Joy Ride update
Get behind the wheel in the Fortnite Joy Ride update! Buckle up and speed past enemies with the Whiplash or go full throttle and plow through buildings with the Mudflap.
Immerse yourself in a universe of creative possibilities. Experience new ways to play Fortnite with your friends. Discover countless community creations or create your own!
Immerse yourself in a new world
Choose your landing site and explore a whole new island with 13 new locations.
New water gameplay
Swimming, fishing, motor boats and more!
The fight begins
Experience a big, destructible world where every game is different. Build huge fortresses, find loot and team up with friends for a glorious team victory.
Show yourself from your individual side
Winning never gets boring. Combine the wildest outfits and create a unique look for you and your team.
Limited time modes
Experience Battle Royale in new ways with limited time modes. Team up with up to 49 other players in 50v50 or take to the skies in Air Royale. Nothing is impossible in Fortnite.
Create individual game modes, compete in races on your own island and fight against your friends in your personal Fortnite universe according to your ideas. Create your own private island that you can share with others.
Fortnite includes Battle Royale, the free 100-player PvP mode. A huge map. A battle bus. Who is last left wins.
Save the world:
The storm came without warning and 98% of the world's population disappeared. You and up to 3 other players lead the world's last heroes into battle to save them.
4K: 4K Ultra HD not available on Xbox One or Xbox One S consoles.
Optimized for Xbox One X: Improved features for Xbox One X depending on the release of a content update. Game information at xbox.com/enhanced.
- Content may not be suitable for children. Information on evaluation can be found at pegi.info or usk.de.
- Epic Games Inc.
- Epic Games Inc.
- Action & Adventure
- Xbox Series X | S
- Release date
- July 21, 2017
Perfect your game
- What should you know before buying food
- Losing weight will reduce acne
- How is Fortnite worse than Roblox
- Narcissists become jealous of their siblings
- How do I manage three projects efficiently
- Gemstones can become liquid
- What is mysticism
- How can I convert Swagbucks into dollars
- Has an online tax business
- Unsupervised learning is deep learning
- Who are brown people
- Mumbai is the richest city
- How are people with an average IQ
- Why can't gay men marry women
- Is google photos safe or not
- How did someone secretly destroy your life
- Who killed George Armstrong Custer
- Why am I melancholy
- What is the main goal of globalization
- Why do American girls love Persian men
- All companies have to pay taxes
- Do essential oils actually work
- How is patriarchy different from matriarchy?
- What is the happiest age in life