How can I uninstall apps in Android
An infinite number of apps can be discovered and tried out for smartphones and tablets. It can happen that some applications accumulate on the device over time. However, not every app is used regularly, or even turns out to be superfluous. Tidying up is the order of the day, but how do you get rid of unneeded apps? Here are a few practical tips to free up more space on your smartphone and tablet.
Uninstalling apps isn't difficult if you know how to do it. Here are different ways to get rid of apps on Android:
One way to get rid of apps is to delete them from the menu. To do this, the menu is opened which shows all installed apps. It offers a good overview and you can quickly find one or the other app that is no longer needed. To remove an app, a long tap on the app and then holding down the app is necessary. The start screen of the device appears and a trash can symbol or the "Uninstall" button appears at the top of the screen.
The app still held with the finger must now be pushed into the trash can or onto the "Uninstall" label. The uninstallation is then confirmed and the app is deleted.
It is important not to confuse uninstalling an app from the menu with removing an app from the start screen. If there is an app on the start screen that appears after unlocking the device, you can also select and hold apps here. The text "Remove" appears. If you drag the selected app to "Remove", it will only be removed from the start screen, not from the device. The app is only completely deleted when it is uninstalled, which must then be confirmed.
The "Play Store" app offers another option for deleting an app. In the open Play Store there are three bars on the left that open the menu. The menu item “My apps and games” takes you to a list of all installed apps. If an app is selected, detailed information about the app opens with fields for updating and uninstalling. To delete the app, select Uninstall here and confirm the uninstallation. The app is then removed from the device.
The third way to delete an app is through the settings. To do this, open the device settings via the menu, select the menu item “Apps” or “Applications” and receive a list of all installed apps. If you tap on an app, the app info opens with an "Uninstall" field; if you select this field and confirm, the app will be deleted.
Unfortunately, with the three methods described, residues of data from the apps remain on the device. If you want to make sure that all information in an app is deleted and not just the app, there are steps in addition to the settings. More details on this can be found in the article Note on deleting apps.
To delete apps on Apple devices, hold them down too until all the apps on the screen start shaking. An "X" appears on the left of every app. If you press it on the app to be deleted, it will be removed from the device.
- What is Interstitial Cystitis Symptoms
- Are there salt water equivalents of leeches?
- Which city is similar to Cleveland Ohio
- Which country has the strongest emerging economy?
- Which construction projects went the most over budget
- What do you mean by inflation rate
- Can i see your cat
- Why are Cambodians so nice
- Can acetaminophen make you feel sleepy?
- Why do most Indians like the US
- Trump prefers to speak out of time
- Can Indians survive in South Korea?
- How do people appreciate contemporary music?
- How does globalization affect me personally?
- Vacuum malicious narcissists after discarding them
- Believe in UFOs 1
- What questions has humanity not answered?
- How can I learn history objectively
- What are some cool facts about Kyrgyzstan
- What is excess
- What are some great Green Lantern comics
- Who will dominate the sharing economy
- How was your first romantic relationship
- As a rule, successful entrepreneurs are good employees