What are the best locations in Bali
Most beautiful places in Bali: You have to experience these 12 highlights!
Many travelers like to underestimate Bali. This is mainly due to a small but fine detail: Hardly anyone knows how huge the island is and how many beautiful places Bali has to offer. It takes several hours to get from one end to the other without any problems.
Important is: Get involved with the island. Bali is a feeling! Especially if you move away from the extreme tourist areas such as Kuta or Seminyak, you will experience the true magic of this special place.
Well, did we get you guys a little hot now? Then you should definitely read on. For us, the following 12 highlights are among the most beautiful places in Bali. But be careful: Danger of wanderlust!
Further contributions for your Bali planning:
The gigantic Mount Batur
Mount Batur is one of Bali's two volcanoes and is over 1700 meters high. You can book tours to the volcano in any travel agency in Bali, but certainly also in your accommodation. It starts between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m. You will be picked up from your accommodation by a driver who will take you to the volcano. Then you hike with a guide to the top of the volcano in about 2 hours.
The goal: Arrive at the top just in time for sunrise. Even if the tour to the volcano is now like a mass rush, the spectacle that is offered to you there cannot be put into words! We were completely speechless and it was one of the most impressive moments ever.
Tirtagangga - The magical water palace
The Tirtagangga Water Palace was one of the most beautiful places in Bali for us. The water palace is really huge and built on over 3 levels. There are large pools of water everywhere with lots of lotus flowers, koi carp and stones to walk over. A pretty cool swimming pool is also part of the facility. So: pack your bathing suit! ;)
In general, the complex is very neat and clean. It's just unbelievable fun to stroll through the palace and soak up the somehow very special atmosphere. So don't miss the Tirtagangga Water Palace.
- Number of tourists: low-medium
- Our hotel tip:Cabé Bali *
Most beautiful places in Bali: The cultural center of Ubud
Yes, Ubud is now unfortunately very touristy! Nevertheless, the city has managed to retain a certain charm and uniqueness. On every street corner you can find smaller and larger temples, there is a smell of incense everywhere and there is always a ceremony somewhere. The city is not considered the cultural center of Bali for nothing!
In addition to the ever-present Hinduism, there are also lush green rice fields that make you forget that you are in the middle of a city, lots of museums, excellent and healthy food, lots of shopping opportunities and one yoga school after the other. Ubud is and will always be a must-see!
The dreamlike Uluwatu Temple
The Uluwatu Temple is located in the very south of Bali on the Bukit Peninsula and is located directly on an 80 meter high cliff wall. It is one of the most important temples on the island and therefore very sacred.
Although the temple complex is not that big, there is something very special about seeing a temple right on such a huge cliff wall. In addition to the gigantic view, you will also find a lot of monkeys and pretty brilliant sunsets there. The famous Kecak dance is also performed there every evening at 6 p.m.
The temple is now very well known and accordingly heavily visited.
- How do you find something interesting
- What symbolizes holding hands 2
- Why do some people dislike certain smells?
- Can the economy grow without inflation
- What is Thanos greatest fear
- How much money is made per hour
- How much do churches earn with tithing
- What is the Oath of the Green Lantern
- The night shift kills you
- What's your experience in Haiti
- What is an animal killed for eating
- Who is the richest person in China
- Why is an omelette called that
- How can yeast produce fuel for cars
- What is AIDS
- What percentage of Google employees are women?
- What do audiologists think of cochlear implants
- What motivates your belief in God
- Are the arts important in modern society
- What are the requirements for selling drugs
- How poor are Great Britain and Greece now
- Which factors shape our values and beliefs?
- What is the preschool for adults used for?
- My teacher passively aggressively called me why