What famous people have aged very badly
Before & After: These stars haven't aged in years!
We are amazed every time we see one Hollywood star see, which looks just as good today as it did 20 years ago. What is his secret:Beauty ops or just good genes? With some, the age difference is hardly noticeable, but the question of how countless celebrities manage to keep themselves forever young remains unanswered. We went back a little and have compared the stars from back then to their older selves: You can find the incredible photos in our picture gallery ...
You can find more news about anti-aging here:
Katherine Heigl has been convincing for years with a smooth complexion
One of the most famous examples of seemingly eternal youth is Katherine Heigl. After all, who doesn't remember the sweet, young Dr. Isobel "Izzy" Stevens, who already impressed us with her radiant complexion in the early 2000s and, together with her colleagues from the hospital series "Grey's Anatomy", made ambitious hobby doctors. Since then, Katherine Heigl has been an indispensable part of Hollywood's top tier of rom-com actresses. Eleven years later, the 42-year-old is still big in the series business and is currently storming the Netflix charts with "Always there for you". But that The actress's face has hardly changed over the years. Instead, Heigl still looks like that today as smooth as it was in "Grey's Anatomy". Chapeau!
Face Yoga: Stars like Meghan Markle swear by these exercises against wrinkles
There are quite a few weird methods Hollywood stars use to look youthful. By the way, many don't even go to the beauty doc for this! In fact, Meghan Markle revealed some time ago that she uses face yoga for a wrinkle-free face. "I swear it works - as silly as it may feel! The days I do facial yoga, my cheekbones and jaw are much more defined"said the former Duchess of Sussex. So that you too can easily follow the Hollywood trend at home, we have collected the five most effective exercises in a small tutorial video. Namaste!
- What tax system is used in China
- How can I settle in Paris
- What is special about Romania
- What is a savings deposit
- How does the US national debt work
- Was Hitler good to his people
- What is cultural tolerance
- Are polyamorous relationships common in Sweden?
- Does the therapy really work?
- East Asians are seen as colored people
- Are FIITJEE CPPs good for JEE
- How to design a commercial building
- How does discipline help you?
- Where are tourists staying in Beijing
- Is mocha coffee
- I could have pulled an adult tooth
- Why do i hate my name
- How important is Sobresa for Spanish culture
- What should everyone know about Karachi?
- How well does Redbox compete with Netflix
- What is prefabrication construction
- Where can I buy novels in Chandigarh
- Will the pound ever recover from Brexit?
- Why don't I feel alive
- How do politicians create jobs
- Visit the Trump Presidential Library
- Rich girls love poor boys
- When does a misunderstanding become ignorance?
- What is a commercial building
- Was the Treaty of Versailles fair
- What is your idea of creativity
- Chess players have different styles
- Investing can make someone rich overnight
- Are the Google Earth measurements correct?