When should I learn Git
Git tutorial: getting started with the version control system
Like many other version control systems, Git has a tagging function that allows mark selected items in the history of a repository as important to let. Typically, such tags are used to mark releases of software such as version 1.0, 2.0 etc. so that they can be easily accessed at any time, even for large projects. Git supports two types of tags:
- Annotated tags („annotated") Are saved as independent objects in the database, including their own checksum, tagging message, date, name and mail address of the tag creator as well as optional GNU Privacy Guard signature (GPG signature).
- Non-annotated tags („lightweight“) Act - similar to branches - exclusively as a reference to a commit. This type is useful if you only need temporary tags or do not want to save the extended information.
Annotated tags create in Git by using the command "git tag -a"Apply to the desired commit. Also add the parameter "-m“, You can - put in straight quotation marks - directly in the command line the desired Tagging message formulate. In this Git tutorial, we generated the “Test” commit, which we also link to a tag including the “example tag” message for this purpose:
- What are some unique Sudanese foods
- What is a non-positional number
- Has anyone preferred the IRS to IAS IPS?
- Which companies are leaders in AI technology
- How are duplicate keys made
- What does the title mean for business development
- Will newspapers ever make a comeback?
- What is a criminal
- What programming language does Google Translate use
- How do I become a song ghostwriter
- What should I know when visiting Beijing
- What idea can make you a millionaire
- Is related to Queen Elizabeth to Queen Mary
- Liked Jungkook Lisa
- Why don't countries give citizenship so easily
- How foreign-friendly is Moscow
- Can a person die to death
- Alternative possible outdoor jobs for programmers
- Should I cover my outside grill
- Are eggs actually baby chickens
- Is New Zealand an Island 1
- What Pays Better Academic writing or copywriting
- Are you afraid of getting old 1
- How much cash deposit is suspect