When do I need a child
Personal initial equipment for your baby
- 2-3 fitted sheets
- Sleeping bag
- Sky pole
- Changing table
- Changing mat
- Baby monitor
- heating lamp
- Diaper pail
Important utensils from the pharmacy
In order to be well equipped for breastfeeding, your baby's sore bottom or flatulence, some products from the pharmacy should also be part of your initial kit so that you can always care for your baby appropriately. In the following, we have therefore compiled a list of useful products from the pharmacy, which is sorted according to individual topics:
1. Abdominal pain
Defoamers: sab simplex®, Lefax®
Fennel tea: Sidroga® organic children's fennel tea
Caraway suppositories: WALA® Carum carvi
WELEDA baby tummy oil
Cherry stone pillow; relaxes the stomach with soothing warmth.
But be careful: don't make it too hot. Baby skin is very sensitive!
2. Common cold in babies
For moistening the mucous membranes: Rhinomer® baby-soft
Decongestant nasal drops: Otriven® 0.025% nasal drops for infants
For care: Angelica balm from the train station pharmacy
For inhalation and rubbing in: Thyme-Myrtle Balsam from the Bahnhof-Apotheke or Babix®-Inhalat N
Danger: Preparations with a high content of essential oils can cause shortness of breath!
3. Fever & Pain
Paracetamol: ben-u-ron® 75mg suppositories
Ibuprofen: Nurofen® suppositories 60mg (from 3 months)
Medical thermometer (aponorm® sensitive)
By the way: Find out more about "Painkillers for Children" here.
4. Miracle diaper bottom
WELEDA Calendula Baby Cream classic
Diaper balm from the train station pharmacy
5. Skin care
LA ROCHE-POSAY Lipikar Gel Lavant
For itching and dry skin
LA ROCHE-POSAY Lipikar Baume AP + balm
LA ROCHE-POSAY Cicaplast Baume B5 balm
WELEDA nursing tea
Lansinoh® nursing pads
Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin
7. When the first teeth appear
Osanit® teething balls
Kamistad® Baby Gel
When should I take care of the initial baby equipment?
From the fifth month on, you can slowly start running errands. Since babies also like to be born before the calculated date, it makes sense to get the most important things by the 36th week of pregnancy. Our checklist for your personal initial equipment for your baby contains all the important utensils you need from the pharmacy and is also available as a PDF file.
Do you have any questions about useful initial equipment for your baby? Talk to us in our branches. We look forward to advising you!
- Is someone else borrowing DVDs from libraries?
- How have engineers contributed to society
- Should I do kendo or fencing
- Chiropractors take Medicaid
- Are Turks really that Islamic?
- Can pregnant women eat momos
- Why is my parquet floor squeaking
- When is a programming book out of date?
- Is Batman DC or Marvel
- Why did you start treating people better
- Which is better automation testing or support
- Why does America need India
- Can plants eat other plants?
- What do Democrats think of Republicans?
- How is Singapore so business friendly?
- Elon Musk was born rich
- Who do Saudi oil springs belong to?
- What do Trump supporters think of impeachment
- What should I value most in life?
- Can a person really not like music
- Why is my brain always thinking
- What are the best Gantt chart apps
- What is your impression of visiting China
- Have you ever seen a strange couple
- How would the tax rate of 70 work
- How can I convince someone of the iPhone
- How did you survive the depression
- Why is Hinduism super flexible
- What damage has Trump done to America
- Company secretaries are in demand
- What if there was still slavery?
- Are PUMA shoes better than Reebok
- Why do I stay dry during sex
- What do the British think of Americans