What is the best way of life
Cyberpunk 2077 Character Creation Guide: Best Life Path and Best Attributes
In an RPG as deep as Cyberpunk 2077, character creation plays a huge role in the game. Your version of V is likely to be different from everyone else's versions of V. This affects how you play the game, what missions you complete, and what characters you align yourself with. It all starts with the character creation screen, which can be quite intimidating for some people, especially those who have never played an RPG with a heavy emphasis on stats and backgrounds. Cyberpunk 2077's many stats and options can be overwhelming, but you don't need to worry. We've turned our backs on you with this handy guide that covers everything from life paths to attributes.
Best way of life
In Cyberpunk 2077 you can choose from three life paths. You'll pick one before you even have a chance to customize V. Your life path decision is arguably the most important decision you will make in character creation. This is your character's background and will affect the opening of the game and how other characters in Night City will react to you.
The three life paths are Nomad, Streetkid and Corpo. They are all very different, but there is no one right answer. Ultimately, you should choose which background is right for the type of character you want to play. If you want to be a ruthless businessman go with Corpo. If you're more into a criminal from Night City's seedy underworld, choose Streetkid. If Night City doesn't suit you at all, go with Nomad so you can start in the badlands around the megacity.
Here are basic summaries of all three life paths so that you can decide which one to choose.
- nomad - You are an outsider who loots junkyards and gas stations on the arid outskirts of Night City. Nomads have a bad rap among Night City residents, especially the elite, but the nomad communities in the Badlands are closely related.
- Street kid - You have lived your life on the streets of Night City dealing with your fair share of gangs, fixers and criminals. Based on your experience, there is no shortage of street smarts and connections in key parts of the city.
- Corpo - You are a ruthless corporate agent. Night City's corporate world is full of corruption and you are no stranger to having bent the rules in your favor and exploiting the secrets of others for your own benefit.
For more information, check out our full life path guide, which breaks down each of the three routes even further.
Cyberpunk 2077 contains 5 attributes. Each of these attributes are listed below along with their implications.
- Increases health
- Increases stamina
- Increases melee / unarmed damage
- Increases movement speed while grabbing an enemy and wielding an HMG
- Increases movement speed while attacking an enemy
- Increases the duration of the enemy conflict
- Increases the RAM capacity of the Cyberdeck
- Increases quickhack damage
- Increases the duration of the quickhack
- Increases passive evasion from enemy attacks
- Increases the critical chance
- Increases damage from mantid blades
- Technical ability
- Increases armor
- Allows you to unlock doors and use tech weapons
- Increases critical damage
- Increases all resistances
- Increases stealth damage
- Reduces the detection speed of the enemy
- Increases monowire damage
Each attribute starts at at least level three. You will receive seven points that you can distribute across the five categories. This will increase V's stats based on where you assign them. Each of the five attributes can be summarized in a few words.
- body - Strength / endurance
- intelligence - chop
- Reflexes - Critical chance / evasion
- Technical ability - Armor / tech weapons
- Cool - stealth
Each of these attributes corresponds to a particular style of play. So put your points in those that are fun. If you want to sneak a lot, enter points Cool. If you want to be a melee fighter throw points in body. If you want to focus on net running / hacking go for intelligence. For now, don't worry too much - you can increase stats as you level up during the game. You will likely have a better idea of which one you like after spending a few hours in Night City.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. A version of the next generation game for PS5 and Xbox Series X | S is currently under development.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and receive items, rewards and free in-game games
RELATED TOPICS :
- Where does the term cop come from?
- You can use a mobile money account
- How do I slow down a relationship
- Is there an unhappy couple in love?
- What makes a person have a bad attitude
- Is HR and manager the same job
- How can I export goods to Canada
- Vacation days can expire
- Earthworms suffocate underwater
- What do Americans think of Germans?
- I have a yeast infection
- May Asian women like white American men
- How does outsourcing harm the industry?
- Which fruit tastes similar to the kiwi?
- What is the Korean word for meat?
- Why don't people love Recep Tayyip Erdogan
- How to become a nanny
- How do people appreciate contemporary music?
- Are non-profit employees paid
- Which companies offer fresher CAE recruitment?
- Baidu is available in English
- What a worst memory of high school
- Why don't countries give citizenship so easily
- How are concussions diagnosed