Is Tesla popular in France
Number of e-cars worldwide at a record high - but the growth rate is weakening
The number of e-cars registered worldwide has reached a new record. At the same time, however, the growth in new registrations weakened. This is due to the USA and China.
This is the result of an evaluation by the Center for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg (ZSW), which was presented on Wednesday, February 26, 2019 were therefore around the world 7.9 million e-cars registered. That is almost 2.3 million more than in 2018 - an increase of 40 percent.
The number of electric cars newly registered in 2019 was good worldwide 2.3 million - this are only four percent or 90,000 more cars than last year. In 2018, the increase compared to 2017 was around 74 percent.
According to ZSW, this development is mainly due to a Reduction of e-car subsidies in China and the USA traced back. Nevertheless, the previous year's level of new registrations was almost reached in these countries: In China 1,204,000 new registrations were registered (minus 52,000), in the USA 329,500 (minus 31,800).
With approximately 230,000 registered vehicles lies Germany in the total number of e-cars after China, the USA, Norway, Japan, France and Great Britain 7th place. In terms of new registrations in 2019, on the other hand, Germany has grown significantly and follows right behind China and the USA Rank 3.
A slightly different picture emerges if you compare the share of e-cars in the total number of new car registrations in a country. While in Norway 57 percent of the cars newly registered in 2019 are electrically operated, it is in Germany only three percent.
That was the case for car models worldwide in 2019 Model 3 from Tesla with 297,000 new registrations most popular. In Germany, however, the claimed Renault Zoe 1st place with 9,430 copies.
Source: Center for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg (ZSW)
Everything you need to know about e-mobility
How did you like the article?
- How beautiful your life is
- Are premium bonds a good investment
- Lee Kuan Yew feared the rise of China
- Diamondback is a Walmart bike
- Do you like nude photoshoots
- Which is the worst state of india
- What is the McKinsey varnish
- Where should I start to learn 2D animation
- American girls like Korean men
- Gadgets Technologies Nexus 10 or Ipad 4
- How does the media influence our thinking?
- Are tithe tax deductible
- How can I open an innovative cafe
- Why do children like to scream a lot?
- How many people use zhihu
- Is mocha coffee
- What are the benefits of eating beetroot
- Where is my business
- What do Egyptians eat for breakfast
- Does Sufism teach reincarnation?
- How can I be a good student
- Indians keep cash in their homes
- Should I study finance or accounting?
- What is language