Has Galileo living offspring
Childhood and adolescence
Last years of life
Family, wife and children
Galileo Galilei was never married. However, he had a long-time lover. With his lover named Marina Gamba he fathered a total of three children (two daughters and one son). These were named Virginia, Livia and Vincenzo. Little is known about his mistress. The only thing that is certain is that he left her in 1611 and had his son in 1612. His mistress was married to a Giovanni Bartoluzzi in later years.
Daughter Virginia was born in Padua in 1600. Daughter Livia followed a year later. From 1611 they lived in Florence. In 1617 they both entered the monastery of San Matteo in Arcetri and from then on they were named Sister Maria Celeste and Sister Arcangela. Virginia died at the age of 34 in 1634. Livia was 58 years old and died in 1659.
The last-born was Galileo's son Vincenzo, who saw the light of day in Padua in 1606. Similar to his father, he showed a talent for mechanics. He was also very talented in the musical and literary fields. He studied law in Pisa.
In 1629 he married a woman named Sestilia Boccherini. He worked as a designer of musical instruments. Vincenzo Galilei died in Florence in 1649.
- What was Francis Bacon's writing style
- Can a 14 year old love know
- Could you be born again
- Grief from loss can cause PTSD
- Why Canadians Get Fewer Vacation Days
- Did not divide the world into racist countries
- What do the Iranians think of China
- What causes facial oil
- When will Indonesia attack Palestine?
- What's the greatest song by The Rolling Stones
- Stairlifts are successful in India
- How does air affect concrete?
- The American dream kills us
- Scoliosis becomes less common
- What is the best safe place to work
- Why is China lowering interest rates
- Diamondback is a Walmart bike
- Who still buys music in Africa?
- Helps Garlic With Blood Sugar
- What's great about oral history
- How does gasoline taste
- How can I be the teacher's pet
- Have you ever suffered a sad cause
- What makes you socially acceptable