What courses are there in hotel management
IHK certificate hotel management advanced training: providers & courses
- Home page
- IHK certificate hotel management advanced training: providers & courses
Hotel management training
Anyone who successfully completes a certificate course at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) receives a nationally recognized IHK certificate. IHK certificate courses usually comprise between 50 and 250 teaching hours and are usually completed alongside work. To receive a certificate, the participant must be present for at least 80 percent of the course and pass a final exam, which is either a test, project or presentation. Certificate courses are offered in the technical, commercial and industrial areas.
IHK certificates have a good reputation primarily due to their practical relevance and nationwide uniform quality standards. The courses cover a wide variety of topics from all economic areas: from business basics, business English to social media management or professional selling. All offers are developed and continuously updated in close cooperation with business. Whether to deepen existing knowledge, to acquire new qualifications, or with the aim of specialization - an IHK certificate course enables working people to receive practical, qualified and recognized professional training in a relatively short time. In some cases, the courses can even be completed within a week. Participation requirements, costs, dates and further information on the courses offered can be found on the websites of the individual IHKs.
Hotel management training
The tourism industry is a major growth area and the hotel sector is growing along with it. Anyone striving for a leading position in this industry has numerous opportunities for further training.
All providers at a glance
In our large database you will find all providers for further training in hotel management! With this you can search for the right seminar for you straight away.
A manager always bears great responsibility and has to take care of various issues at the same time. For this there is a lucrative salary and equally seductive opportunities for advancement. A hotel manager not only looks after the guests of the hotel - he hires staff, monitors his training, recognizes the individual strengths and weaknesses and makes use of these in order to maintain a smooth and profitable operation. Whether national or international - there are many options to choose from.
Corresponding training courses deal extensively with business and economics, personnel management, planning, marketing, law or accounting. Often there is also the opportunity to specialize, for example in the spa and wellness area.
5 providers in
Did not find what you are looking for? Here you can find all study options
Top educational offers conveniently by email
Finding a suitable course of study feels like looking for a needle in a haystack? We deliver offers and inspiration straight to your inbox every month. Curious? Then register here!
Study the right thing
At Das-Richtige-studieren.de we introduce you to hundreds of courses - from A for agricultural science to Z for dentistry. You will also find contacts for student advisory services, information on applications and everyday university life, tips for financing and looking for accommodation & much more.www.Das-Richtige-studieren.de
- Will the pound ever recover from Brexit?
- Why do religions not correspond to science?
- What is the best title for seniors
- Is it worth it to become an exchange student
- Why do black people have bloodshot eyes
- PPC Marketers Should Know About SEO
- How do couples begin relationships
- What do you think of Mongolian men
- What technology is behind Google Maps
- How does polyamory work
- How interesting is reading books
- What Are Some Simple Remedies For Stuttering
- Why do SOLO cups have lines
- How much volume appraisers earn in India
- How can you look like an Asian
- How does your child smell
- Have you ever touched breasts
- What does a worker job mean
- What is the population of Africa
- How would life be without challenges
- How do I help children overcome shyness?
- Has New Zealand ever been a racist country
- How is Amadeus Labs for a fresher
- Give PediaSure to your kids