How do I learn English slowly
Translation of "Learn slowly" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Chinese learn slowlyhow to negotiate and approach each other.
But it is also the first time that a public space has been created in China. Chinese learn slowlyhow to negotiate and approach each other.
But also, it is like the first time a public sphere happened in China. Chinese people start to learn how to negotiate and talk to people.
We learn slowly to distinguish the different types of lizards from one another.
We start learning the difference between the various sorts of lizards.
I am clumsy and learn slowly.
There is a section for the fastest learners as well as areas for children Learn slower.
The tasks were designed to test three cognitive skills: learning, reasoning, and memory. Older dogs learn more slowly and are cognitively less flexible. In fact, there were differences in cognitive performance depending on the dog's age.
These were designed to test three cognitive abilities: learning, logical reasoning and memory. Older dogs learn more slowly and exhibit lower cognitive flexibility The tests revealed differences in cognitive ability depending on the age of the dogs.
We learn us slowly know something better.
Teens should too learn, slowly to eat and to avoid ...
So teenagers should learn to eat slowly and avoid in ...
People who know little about languages learn often slowly.
Individuals that know little about languages often learn slowly.
Father always said I would learn slowly.
I learn The guy slowly know.
Don't be slow learner, Billy.
That's the way we can learn slowlyto express ourselves as souls.
Thus we slowly can learn to express ourselves as souls.
She doesn't have a lot of patience with Billys slow learningwhich makes him quite frustrated.
She has not much patience for Billy's slow learning which leaves him quite frustrated.
Learn slowly we smile away at every failure and try again.
Slowly we learn to smile away every failure and try it anew.
He was sure of this slow learners to the shame of the family.
He was sure this slow learner would become the family disgrace.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 201. Exact: 3. Elapsed time: 215 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Why are British teenagers so big
- What are the disadvantages of cashless transactions
- Receiving oral sex makes someone gay
- Does China still need its Hukou system?
- What is rotten
- You can be a freelancer and collect unemployment
- Dating and relationships are necessary in teenagers
- There are still hobos and tramps
- What is your favorite snack
- How effective is traditional chinese medicine
- What exactly fits the Adobe employee 401k
- Street food dies
- What is an aviation management
- Why was Ham cursed in the Bible
- How important is nationalism in mainland China
- Have you ever cried over math?
- How long do fishing rods last
- Does Ivanka Trump have her own money
- What are examples of volatile chemicals
- Will the pound sterling collapse after Brexit?
- What is good for society
- What is the 113th element
- Would Indian straight men date bisexual women
- How do you think about wooden watches