How to say smile in Korean
Korean slangsused online are similar to English slangs. Like the term “lol”, the Korean language also has abbreviations for words and letters. Here is a list of the slangs used in Korean when texting short messages on cell phones and on the Internet.
|ㅇㅇ||응응||Yes / Yes|
|ㅇㄷ?||어디?||where are you)?|
|ㄱㅊ||괜찮아요||it is OK|
|ㅎㅎ||하하||haha (loud laughter)|
|ㅋㅋ||크크||keke (laughter, "lol")|
|ㅂㅂ / ㅂㅇ / ㅂ 2 / ㅃ 2||바이 바이||bye Bye|
|486||사랑해||I love you|
I like it:
- What is the best cryptocurrency rating agency
- How do CCTV cameras work
- What was Nokia's biggest mistake
- Do you personally know a hoarder?
- Why does Trump hate Prime Minister Trudeau
- Do startups really need a CEO
- How do you say roughly in Mandarin
- Should I visit Hamburg or Munich
- A board member can hold two positions
- Can I eat rice with chopsticks?
- What are the effects of dementia
- How does western media influence China
- How can you stop crying
- What makes a person dangerous to society
- Why should I become an investor?
- What is the definition of sexual harassment
- What are some great SNES titles
- What do Americans think of French culture?
- Are the Scottish natives indigenous
- What is support and its types
- Friends TV series What is Chandler's Job
- Do you like to spend money?
- Are there old correct movements in Africa?
- Which fruit tastes similar to the kiwi?