Why do grown children lie
Why adult children also lie to their parents
Keep quiet, cheat, deceive or lie. Even very young children have these skills, and these talents are often perfected in adulthood - at least towards their own parents, it is rumored. There are quite a few children who have long since passed the age of majority and are hiding their nicotine addiction from their parents. But tattoos and piercings are also often among the things that are not shown to mom or dad if at all possible.
This is sometimes associated with a lot of effort. So you have to hide something or omit. But some feelings and thoughts on certain topics, such as socio-political views, are often not verbalized to the parents. Even if parents do not need to know everything about their adult children, many "children" embark on research into the causes of their frauds and secrets.
Destroyed images and peace of mind
Why not just light a cigarette next to mom and dad at the next family celebration? Parents have a picture of their child, and children think they know this picture and do not want to destroy it, can explain secret smoking. Often secrets arise from fear that parents will not be able to understand or understand what the child is doing.
For some keepers of secrets, silence and concealment are supposed to preserve parental peace of mind. Another reason for keeping your own parents secret can be that you do not want to justify your actions and thus avoid arguments. Or, out of respect for parental values and morals, one takes the path of least resistance and remains silent about some things.
What are you hiding from your parents?
What secrets do you have from your parents? Why don't you tell your parents about it? How much effort do you go to ensure that your secrecy does not come to light? Confess now and ease your conscience in the forum! (Judith Handlbauer, May 24, 2017)
- How's Denver
- How is logistics related to procurement?
- What does the flag of the rising sun symbolize
- Can I retire when I am 54?
- What new apps are restaurants using
- How important is Gimli to the community
- What is the normal endometrial thickness during pregnancy
- What do the Poles think of the Greeks?
- Will Malaysia ever legalize gay marriage?
- How important is kame in geology
- What are the effects of government failure
- Has made you religious in science
- Should Pride festivals decline corporate sponsorship
- In which industry do you work and why
- What is the most unusual sporting event
- Starts or starts a startup
- People read less now
- Can I eat cheese straight away
- Why do possums run in circles
- What is the solution for stagflation 1
- How do labor laws regulate unionized employers
- Mesut Ozil is Kurdish
- Are SMU DE degrees valid?
- How do I choose apartments with the best service
- What does gender mean to you
- Is Black Lightning worth watching
- What should everyone know about perfumes
- Was Hitler planning to invade the United States?
- What was the first gay dating site
- What makes a woman a feminist
- Is kunefe an Arabic or Turkish dessert
- How do people appreciate contemporary music?
- What does Psalm 51 mean?
- Matters strengthen relationships