Have you ever been someone's lover
212 In-depth questions to get to know & think about
One of the best ways to get to know someone better is to ask open and in-depth questions in conversations….
When we want to get to know a person properly, it can happen that we do not immediately come up with the right questions to ask that person.Also read:
40 deep questions to ask if you really want to get to know someone
50 questions to ask a woman if you want to know who she really is
20 questions to ask your partner that will deepen your relationship
That's why I want to help you a little bit and have prepared 200 questions that could make things a little easier for you.
212 profound questions to get to know
Even if many of the following questions may sound very general and only encourage small talk, the answers are usually very informative. They give you an insight into the true nature of a person. Sometimes the answers to personal questions even reveal what a person often hides from others or what they don't dare to say to most people.
Sounds pretty tough, doesn't it?
In reality, if you want to get to know a person beyond basic biographical information like name, date of birth, and hometown, you need a list of in-depth questions to ask in conversation.
The # 1 Habit to Increase Efficiency
In-depth questions are not only ideal for getting to know others better; you can also use it to get to know yourself better, especially when you are looking for the purpose of your life.Also read:
Questions to get to know
Questions for Guys - The best questions to get closer to him
With that in mind, this post has 212 in-depth questions that will help you:
- Receive answers that reveal a person's core values and true character
- discover their short and long term goals.
- understand their ability to have humor (or their lack of humor)
- measure their intelligence
- to experience their level of compassion
To keep things simple, we've broken this post down into a few basic categories. You will find the following in-depth questions to get to know:
- profound questions for men
- profound questions for women
- profound questions for friend
In-depth questions for men
Here are some basic questions you can ask a man to get to know him better and more deeply:
1. What is your philosophy of life?
2. What is the only thing that you would change about yourself?
3. Are you spiritual?
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
5. Which parent are you more attracted to and why?Also read:
Questions to girls
6. What was the best phase in your life?
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
8. Is what you do now what you always wanted to do?
9. What makes you feel like you've arrived?
10. What is your favorite book / movie of all time and why?
11. What is an absolute no-go for you in a relationship?
12. Is appearance or character more important to you?
13. Would you take back a partner who cheated on you?
14. What do you think of revealing your password to your partner?
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
16. How do you think you will find your way around as a parent?
17. What would you do if your parents didn't like your partner?
18. Who is this one person in your life who you can talk to about anything?
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?Also read:
119+ Captivating Questions For thinking about important things
21. When you're in a bad mood, would you rather be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
22. How would you describe an ideal weekend?
23. Is a friendship between a man and a woman possible?
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
25. Do you tend to argue?
26. When was the last time you broke someone's heart?
27. Would you move to another city / country out of love?
28. Have you ever kept a journal?
29. What are you most grateful for?
30. Do you believe in the second chance?
31. What's the only thing people always misunderstand about you?
32. What does your perfect vacation look like?
33. What have you learned from your previous relationships?
34. What do you think about online dating or Tinder?
35. What is on your wish list this year?
36. When did you feel your greatest adrenaline rush?
37. What is the craziest thing you've ever done and would you do it again?
38. If one spirit gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
39. What is your biggest regret in life?
40. What do you think of when you are alone?
41. Are you happy with your job?
42. What did you want to be when you were younger?
43. How did your last relationship fail?
45. What was your biggest mistake in life so far and what did you learn from it?
46. Where is your favorite place in the whole world?
47. What are your five favorite films?
48. What are some of your favorite songs?
49. What qualities do you admire in your parents?
50. How would you describe your best friend?
51. What is your favorite hobby?
Good questions for women
52. What do you have to do in a day?
53. What have you been doing so spontaneously lately?
54. What is the craziest thing you've ever done for love?
55. What is your favorite animal?
56. What do you think, why you are still single?
57. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
58. Which dream has not come true for you yet?
59. What is your greatest fear?
60. Which three things do you value most in a person?
61. Which five people are you closest to?
62. What is the greatest fight that you have defeated?
63. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
64. What is the most exciting thing that has happened to you in the last year?
65. What is your favorite beer?
66. What bothers you most in the world these days?
67. Which parent do you have a better relationship with?
68. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
69. If you could change something in the world, what would it be?
70. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
71. Which sport did you fall in love with?
72. What is the “strangest thing” about you?
73. What was your longest relationship?
74. What would your friends say is your best quality?
75. Who is your favorite historical figure?
76. Why did you choose the university you went to?
77. If you could give advice to your former self, what would it be?
78. What food could you not live without?
79. Dog or cat?
In-depth questions and funny questions for the craziest conversation
80. What have you been doing in your life that is closest to being arrested?
81. What was your best birthday?
82. What is one thing that you wish you knew how to do?
83. Which place would you like to go to where you have not yet been?
84. What was the last book you read? And when?
85. Where do you find out about the latest happenings in the world?
86. What are your personal goals for the next 5 years?
87. What would you consider your greatest achievement so far?
88. What would you do if you couldn't be punished for it?
89. Who is your greatest hero?
90. What is the biggest risk you've ever taken?
91. Why do we exist?
92. If heaven exists and you die tomorrow, do you think you will come in?
93. Do you believe in fate?
94. How do you think people see you?
95. If you had the ability to erase something from your past, what would it be?
96. Which song makes you unconditionally happy?
97. If you could lead someone else's life, whose would you take?
98. Which fantasy figure can you identify with the most?
99. If you were 5 years old and I asked you what you want to be, what would you say?
100. What is your greatest irrational fear?
101. If you had the opportunity to take me anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Funny questions for friend
102. What is your biggest regret?
103. If you died tomorrow, what would you regret not having done?
104. Which moment in your life made you happiest?
105. Which song makes you unconditionally sad?
106. What do you think you were in your previous life?
107. Have you ever seen something that you cannot explain?
108. What is your greatest achievement?
109. If you could do one thing without being harmed, what would you do?
110. What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
111. What is the darkest thought that you have ever had and never told anyone?
112. Is there a thought, an idea, a current event or a fear that worries you deeply?
113. What would you describe as your greatest fear?
114. Is there an activity that calms you down or a place where you feel comfortable?
115. What makes you restless, overwhelmed or worried?
116. What is your favorite song and why?
117. Do you have a favorite book, a line in a book or a poem?
118. Which scene from a film triggered the most feelings in you?
119. What do you do or where do you go when you want to be alone?
120. What makes you feel that you have to be alone?
121. Can you remember a time in your life when you felt most alive? When was it?
122. When did you feel the worst in your life?
123. What is your greatest success and what is your failure?
124. What fact did you ignore but know you shouldn't?
125. When did you feel that you had enjoyed life to the full and when did you not?
126. What is the first lie you have ever told and which is the biggest?
127. What is the first secret that you have ever kept from someone and which is the biggest?
128. Are you a religious person?
129. Did you always have the same political beliefs? Is there anything that influenced you?
130. Where do you find the meaning of your life?
131. Have you ever been in love? Tell me about those times
132. Tell me about the times when someone broke your heart.
133. When and why did you last cry?
134. Have you ever cried tears of joy?
135. What did you do when you hurt someone the most?
136. If your life were a movie or a book what would it be called?
137. When did you do the most harm to yourself?
138. What was the biggest change that you have ever made and that made you most proud?
139. What do you do for the people you love most?
140. Is home a place or a feeling for you? Describe this place or this feeling.
141. If you could be anywhere else than where you are right now, where would you be and what would you be looking at?
142. Have you ever questioned your mind and why?
143. What is your most precious childhood memory?
144. Have you ever dreamed of your past life?
145. Did you have recurring dreams or nightmares?
146. Do you believe in destiny or that we are the creators of our own destiny because we are governed by free will?
147. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
In-depth questions to think about for you & your environment
Here are some profound questions to ask your community and yourself:
148. Would you find more comfort in the theoretical notion that we are the most advanced species in space, or would you find more comfort in the notion that we are not?
149. What would your thought process be if you were presented with irrefutable evidence that there is no God? What would your thought process be if you were presented with irrefutable evidence that there is a God?
150. What do you think was there before the universe came into being?
151. Do you believe in other dimensions and parallel universes?
152. How do you define art?
153. If you had the opportunity to remove the pain from your life, would you do that? Why or why not?
154. Do you believe in life without suffering?
155. What happens after death, if anything happens at all?
156. If you could be told the date of your death, would you want to know?
157. If you had the opportunity to be immortal, would you use it?
158. Would you rather be loved or love?
159. How do you define beauty?
160. Where does happiness come from? Define what happiness means to you.
161. Do you think that you are really free? If yes why? If not, what is holding you back?
162. Is there deja vu or is it just a coincidence?
163. How do your parents behave at home and outside the home?
164. If you had a choice to choose your way of death, how would you die?
165. Tell me a really, really stupid joke that made you laugh.
166. Choose two terms from the fields of physical chemistry, lifestyle compatibility, emotional compatibility and intellectual compatibility.
167. If you were forced to vote for one of the greatest dictators in history (Hitler, Mussolini, Mugabe, Mao, Saddam or Stalin), which one would you choose and why?
168. Tell a song or scene from a movie that made you cry.
169. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
170. If you had the opportunity to either explore the oceans, travel into space, or visit 50 different countries, what would you choose and why?
171. Do you think men are more rational and women are more emotional?
172. Which of these negative emotions affects you the most: greed, anger, jealousy or hate?
173. Which of these positive emotions is your greatest strength: compassion, positivity, enthusiasm or initiative?
174. If you could be president of your country for an hour, what would you change?
175. Describe your first kiss.
176. Do you enjoy the suffering of another person?
177. Tell me your greatest strength outside of your workplace.
178. If you had a choice between turning into a zombie or dying, what would you choose?
179. If you could choose a value to teach your child, what would you choose? Honesty, kindness or courage?
180. Do you take care of your health?
181. Name a bad quality that you don't mind in a partner.
182. Name the worst quality that you cannot tolerate in a partner.
183. What is your greatest supernatural or paranormal fear?
184. If you were given 5,000 euros, what would you spend it on?
185. What surprising thing makes your heart beat faster and gives you an adrenaline rush?
186. What situation were you so embarrassed about that you wished you could leave immediately?
187. What do you do when you can't sleep?
188. What is the biggest mistake you made in a relationship?
189. Do you believe in materialism or spirituality?
190. If you were forced to choose one religion on this planet, which one would it be and why?
191. What is the most romantic and loving thing that you have ever done for someone?
192. What is the most adventurous thing that you have ever done in your life?
193. What is your motto in life?
194. Which quote best describes you and your attitude to life?
195. What is your anti-motto?
196. What quality do you envy other people, e.g. your best friend?
197. What skills do you want?
198. How would you like to be remembered after your death?
199. How would your best friend describe you in five words?
200. How would you describe your purpose in life?
201. Have you already met true love?
202. What was the biggest mistake you made in your life?
203: Do you have bad habits and if so, do you think that these are taking you away from your personal happiness?
204. What do you think of conspiracy theory?
205. Do you believe in kinship?
206. What was the funniest moment in your life?
207. What does it mean to you to have a worse life?
208. Can you speak another language?
209. Do you have a travel list?
210. Can you speak another language?
211. What do you think is the worst film of the decade?
212. What does the perfect breakfast look like for you?
- What are the best offline mp3 players
- Why are 21 year olds so immature?
- Are Volvos actually safer than comparable cars
- How many people get old
- How does a union begin
- How can I improve my reading skills?
- What exactly happened to Jeffrey Epstein
- What are the challenges facing the healthcare industry
- How profitable is the mustard business
- Hispanic ancestors were slaves
- Asian women have white fever
- People of India eat rabbits
- How can you trust an ethical hacker
- Is Quebec cuisine similar to French cuisine
- What if someone is always staring at you
- What software do Google employees use
- Donald Trump's calls are recorded
- What is YouTube's CEO Salary
- How do Americans think England is
- What is the salary of the Mexican teacher
- What are some literary graphic novels
- What is the best software code
- How would you retaliate without consequences
- Is Sonagachi safe at night
- Diamond is the most expensive gem on the market
- Taiwanese hate speaking in English
- The advice given by financial advisors is impartial
- What is the best variant of Spitfire
- How does Uber hire a driver
- How can I be a good developer
- How does someone become a homicide detective?
- How can I set up a social network
- Taiwanese in China consider themselves Chinese
- The carpet area contains a bathroom