Who are the famous Indonesian Indians
Dear Bali VW Tour friends,
Since I love reading myself, I would like to pass on some book tips on various topics.
About the island of Bali, Asia and also books that I simply find very good in terms of content.
It could be a novel or a book about corporate governance.
Some books are out of print, but you may find them in a second-hand bookshop or at
Find the central directory of antiquarian books.
I am very happy to take your tips and ask you to send them to me by e-mail.
Have fun while reading. Gery
History of a cultural encounter.
Publishing house Bruckner & Thünker
Vicky Baum spent months in Bali, penetrating the history of this island, observing the mentality of an exotic culture.
1937 by Vicky Baum
Kiepenheuer and Witsch, Cologne
Comprehensive reference work on tropical plants.
ISBN 3 - 8001 - 3460 - 8
Temples, myths and folk art on the tropical island between the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
German experts on Indonesia
The invisible economic empire of the overseas Chinese.
Limes Verlag Munich
The original edition appeared under the title
Lord of the Rim. The Invisible empire of the Overseas Chinese
1995 with G.P. Putnam‘s Sons in New York
Against the destruction of our ability to be happy in early childhood.
In the jungles of Venezuela, a young American meets the Yequana Indians. Fascinated by the obvious happiness of these "savages", she stayed with the tribe for a total of two and a half years and tried to find out the causes of this happy and harmonious coexistence.
My note: I was able to observe similar behavior in Bali.
The huge, colorful epic of the Far East.
This world-famous China trilogy by the Nobel Prize winner
Pearl S. Buck contains the novels "The Good Earth", "Sons" and "The Divided House".
Bechter coin cover
India's dramatic road to independence
101 Zen stories and other Zen texts from four millennia.
Otto Wilhelm Barth Publishing House
Signum Verlag Vienna
The downfall of the West in anecdotes.
Basically, this whole book is a coffee house book.
German paperback publisher
The outstanding bestseller from the famous author Ken Follett.
A rousing scenario of history, architecture, love, cruelty and humanity.
- What operations can the Singapore Command carry out?
- Top software company CEO
- How's the American Community College doing
- Why do buildings collapse in an earthquake
- How can AI help doctors
- Why should you choose IBF Consultancy
- Is man well as a species?
- How can we decarbonise the economy
- What can an INTP not live without
- Why do I love Americans so much
- Turkish girls marry Indian boys
- Why has nobody circled Antarctica?
- I could marry my cousin
- Why is China restricting Google 1
- Which metals does stainless steel contain
- What is VAT What are its advantages
- How does alcohol poisoning and treatment feel?
- What is a pet animal
- Why is our mind working against us
- How does slavery affect African Americans today?
- What is life without a little risk 1
- How good is Cologne as a disinfectant
- Is there a way to overcome stuttering?
- Why can't I sit up straight