Why do our armpits smell too much
Armpit sweat: What helps against penetrating sweat odor
Summary: What to do against sweat odor
Our skin releases around two liters of water every day. But there are people who perspire heavily and spread an unpleasant smell. Often, even simple means help: airy clothing made of natural materials such as cotton, cold showers, sauna sessions, antiperspirant deodorants. It can also help to reduce the consumption of coffee, tea, alcohol and hot spices.
There is an important meeting in the office. The evening rendezvous is everything. But the blouse or shirt is already adorned with unattractive sweat marks under the armpits. And then there is the unpleasant smell. In such situations at the latest, sweating can become a burden. But simple remedies can help reduce the body's sweat production and combat the odor.
Sweat is initially odorless
"Most people try to smell fresh and clean, because body fragrances are not considered attractive in our society," says the professor at the Catholic University of North Rhine-Westphalia in Paderborn. How successful you are at this depends on a number of factors. One major source of annoying body odor is sweat. And that even though it doesn't smell at all at first, explains Birgit Huber, Head of Beauty Care at the Body Care and Detergent Association.
"Sweat consists of 99 percent water, which evaporates, and half a percent salt." The remaining half percent, however, contains urea, amino acids and lactic acid, as well as protein, fat and sugar. "They are broken down by the bacteria on the skin, and that smells - the longer the bacteria can spread there, the more."
Sweating is vital
- Makes General Motors Audi cars
- Which city has the best art scene
- Which smartphones use BLE
- What is CRISPR Global Market Size
- Should I visit Doha or Dubai
- Zensar Technologies provides accommodation for freshmen
- Do you have children
- South French people look like the Mediterranean Sea
- What is BRBNMPL
- How does Google Analytics track visitors
- What is a woman without a man
- Which country is strict law
- What is the future of retirement planning
- How do INTPs deal with heartbreak
- Chickens are expensive to care for
- How to prepare smoked salmon
- How was sex on your wedding night
- Who invented perfumes
- Irresponsible people ever become responsible
- How to cook shrimp perfectly
- Are all girls a little gay?
- How do I become a hard-working teenager
- How to cook canned black beans
- Why don't Marvel heroes age