Who is your favorite pakistani
Pakistani Chicken Curry (Peshawari Chicken Karahi)
- 1 onion
- 2 toesgarlic
- 15 gginger
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoonblack peppercorn
- 1 teaspoonCoriander seeds
- 1 teaspoonCumin seeds
- Cutting board
- Mortar and pestle
Peel the onion and cut into thin slices. Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger. To dice tomatoes. Crush black peppercorns, coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a mortar and grind finely.
- 500 gChicken breast fillets (boned)
- 1½ tspChilli flakes
- 1½ tspsalt
Heat a wok over medium heat. Sweat the onions until they are translucent. Add the chicken breast fillets, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, ground spices and salt and simmer for approx. 5 minutes. Add diced tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes.
Add yoghurt and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 2 tbspunsalted butter
- 1 teaspoonGaram Masala
- 1 lemon
- 10 gcoriander
- Naan bread (for serving)
Finally add butter, garam masala, lemon juice and fresh coriander. Simmer on low to medium heat for approx. 5 minutes. Serve hot with naan bread, roti or raita. Good Appetite!
- Why do most people fail to understand border taxes
- What are the best tropical vacation destinations
- How do labor laws regulate unionized employers
- What are common labor laws
- Why is time most valuable
- What is a lease
- What are the benefits of outsourcing programs
- Fart girl girl
- Is it good to study in Switzerland?
- What is your ideal wake-up time
- What did you do in Australia?
- What is a route channel
- Why am I so obsessed with myself?
- Why Adhik Mas occurs
- What exactly is going on with China's economy
- What is the purpose of tax planning
- What are the best newspapers in Sweden
- Can you hide a psychological diagnosis
- What are some guidelines for reviewing Java code
- Are all Russians homophobic
- How many hours should I read?
- What is the future of retirement planning
- Iranians hate Greeks
- How are the houses in your country?