What can I do after the age of 60
Retirement at 60: what requirements do you have to meet?
If you want to retire at the age of 60, you have to meet certain requirements - and accept deductions.
Desire for early retirement: To retire today at the age of 60 is tied to strict requirements.
Retirement at 60 for women
Retirement at 60: the haircuts
Retirement at 60: Requirements for the unemployed
Pension at 60 for the severely disabled
Pension at 63: who is entitled?
Since July 1, 2014, some insured persons can retire at the age of 63 without deductions. To do this, however, they must meet a number of requirements. more
Pension: Early retirement only with deductions
Just under one in three Germans manage to retire directly from their job - the rest of them have to reckon with significantly less pensions. more
| Updated: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:56 a.m.
- What is focus map in nursing
- What are strategic management careers
- Why don't people trust me
- How do you like the future?
- How do I find a good programmer
- How long do CEOs work
- What are some good condiments for omelets
- How hard is it to learn to dive
- Which country has the strongest emerging economy?
- People like to live in Agra
- What are the best tropical vacation destinations
- What is the connection between attitude and wealth
- Why is Amazon worth more than Walmart
- Happiness is impossible
- What did you never think about life
- Is a college major harder than engineering
- Do parents love their children unconditionally
- How do I maintain personal hygiene
- What do you expect from this topic
- What does the school really teach us?
- How high are the victims of the Kargil War
- How many trillion dollar companies are there
- Are people fundamentally corrupted
- Lawyers get paid a lot