Why are leaf leaves still legal
Leaf vacuums and leaf blowers are forbidden in Germany - they harm people and nature
An important fact is that the leaf vacuums and blowers are not only used in autumn, they are used all year round.
Most annoying leaf blowers and leaf blowers are because of the pervasive noise they make. Depending on the model, they generate over 110 decibels and are therefore louder than many jackhammers and most circular saws. Therefore, according to the Federal Immission Control Act, the devices may only be used on working days between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Devices with the EC environmental label, however, may be used on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. In some cases, however, there are also regional differences.
From a volume of 85 decibels or more, the human hearing can be damaged - users of the devices in particular should therefore wear adequate hearing protection.
Environmental groups denounce the deadly effect of leaf blowers on beneficial insects. the devices generate suction of up to 160 kilometers per hour - at the latest the subsequent chopping function is fatal for beneficial insects that were in the leaves and the herbaceous layer that was sucked up close to the ground.
. The lack of animals and foliage leads to the impoverishment of soil life and interrupts the formation of humus. In addition, the complete removal of leaves and plant residues deprives useful insects, hedgehogs and butterfly larvae of the necessary shelter for the winter. Many especially older leaf vacuums and leaf blowers are operated with two-stroke engines and generate unnecessary exhaust gases. That must be forbidden!
- When will Singapore fall under the Chinese government?
- Is online gambling legal in India 1
- What does a worker job mean
- Why are athletes, musicians, actors, actors overpaid
- What is Filipino History
- How common is claustrophobia
- How are companies and startups sold
- What are the causes of the gender imbalance
- What are the benefits of being a Japanese citizen
- How do I make strong decisions
- What new jobs will exist by 2030?
- What bothers you about Australians
- What does Machu Picchu look like
- Why do kisses sometimes give you goose pimples?
- How do I get confident 1
- Can auditors earn more than engineers?
- Which generation of Iphone is that
- What is John F. Kennedy's Legacy
- What caused the dark age
- Buying a hotel is a good investment
- Why do guys want to hold hands
- What are the worst programming jobs
- What does the slang term geigh mean?
- Inflation discourages saving