How do you stop gangstalking

Gangstalking - insider information?

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 6:10 pm
@Kc
Kc wrote:However, you turn these things around as you wish. Of course I am not omniscient and of course there are some very incomprehensible reasons for crimes and prosecutions.
But from a purely objective point of view, there is simply no reason to allow complete strangers to be shadowed and bullied by complete strangers.
There are many reasons. Could be my ex, could have fired me or "stole" a job, could be politically engaged in a direction that doesn't suit me ...
Kc wrote:Just because I don't see anyone doesn't mean nobody is chasing me : D
If you are right then: Just because I don't know why someone is following me doesn't mean that nobody is following me.
Kc wrote:Yes that's true. But you shouldn't think unnecessarily beyond 20 corners and devise wildest theories without any proof.
Again, what is evidence for you?
Sure, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to prove that that's exactly the tactic. If strangers greet you with clear gestures over and over again for weeks, you also get a lot of anonymous calls and emails with subtle threats then also regularly demolish your car, all of this can of course also have happened totally randomly and independently, but it's strange nevertheless, right?
Seen individually, everything is relatively undramatic and can happen to anyone. But if you are able to do it yourself, I guess you come across a connection. But if you tell that to an outsider, it sounds crazy and nobody believes you.
Kc wrote:But I would like to see the ex-boyfriend who has so much money and time that he can arbitrarily pay people over months and years to stalk someone.
Of course there are ex-friends who are stalking. But they usually do that personally too. Or at most with an initiate.
Not with 20 different people.
Everyone has a hobby, whoever has a damage will loosen up for that kind of money.
In addition, the goals of "normal" stalking and gangstalking are also different. Gangstalking aims to drive the victim insane.
Kc wrote:You see, that's exactly what I mean by constructing: Of course, what you are saying here would still be within the realm of the possible. But it's just completely illogical in terms of effort.
Oh, but wanting to drive other people crazy is totally logical per se, only that would also be possible with less effort?
Kc wrote:There doesn't even have to be perpetrators for such situations to occur.
It has been proven that rape victims no longer dared go near men, at least not alone. Sometimes they could no longer go out on the street or constantly had the feeling that men were staring at them or wanted to attack at any moment.
Yes, the perpetrator was the rapist. In our case, it's the stalker.
Since rape is more traumatic than being watched by strangers, gangstalking takes a little more time and more incidents before the victim's imagination can take on a life of its own.
Kc wrote:What I cannot understand is that someone goes to extreme lengths and goes to great lengths to stalk a completely complete stranger, normal person like billions of other people.
And I'll say it again: maybe not for you.
Doesn't make sense to beat a total stranger from the subway to death and then go to jail for no reason. And yet it happens.
Kc wrote:Yes, it's that simple. If someone kept calling me during the night, I would just turn off my cell phone or pull my landline phone out of the wall.
Telephone terror is no longer possible.
During the day? In addition, the victims report that it then continued with storm bells at the door. Then knock, objects are thrown through the window.
And it's not about "uh stupid the phone is ringing, I can't sleep", but rather that someone has you constantly in their sights. One can see that you cannot empathize with such a situation.
Kc wrote:If this gangstalking really spreads as it is claimed - shouldn't there be any solid evidence seriously?
Videos where you can clearly see that at very different times and in very different places a person dressed in black keeps appearing behind you?
Police investigations? Court hearings?
No, because you can STILL take so many photos of people, what's the point? What does that prove? NOTHING AT ALL! What should the police do? Just because strangers stare at you or ring your doorbell, they won't be searched for in a wanted list straight away. Even if someone steals your mail or throws something in your mailbox, breaks your car window ... That doesn't prove anything. It could just as well be a coincidence. What should the police also do big?
Kc wrote:You attribute a power and ability to these "gangstalkers" which not even the best secret services in the world have. Even the Mossad or the CIA or the NSA have made hair-raising mistakes and their actions have come to the public.
Although they have huge sources of money, personnel, special rights and the very latest technology.
What's so INCREDIBLY difficult about it? What great skills do you need to operate a phone or give a couple of kids € 2 to ring your doorbell?
Kc wrote:And these alleged gangstalkers should manage to spread such a terror among hundreds or even thousands of people without any traceable trace? It just doesn't fit.
What do you always want with your "no trace"? Of course there are traces such as broken windows and witnesses such as relatives or acquaintances.


Report once quoted

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 6:47 pm
Ahiru wrote:If strangers greet you with clear gestures over and over again for weeks, you also get a lot of anonymous calls and emails with subtle threats then also regularly demolish your car, all of this can of course also have happened totally randomly and independently, but it's strange nevertheless, right?
Seen individually, everything is relatively undramatic and can happen to anyone. But if you are able to do it yourself, I guess you will come up with a connection. But if you tell that to an outsider, it sounds crazy and nobody believes you.
Digga that would be proof : D

Show me something like that! That would be something tangible that can be specifically documented. Printouts of telephone connections, printouts of mails with threats, but always unknown senders, pictures of the broken car. If all of this happens to the same person in a short period of time, then I can easily believe that there is a stalker at work.


But where are these documentaries? You seem so incredibly certain that there is gangstalking going on, so there must be solid evidence for it. Please show them to me.
Ahiru wrote:During the day? In addition, the victims report that it then continued with storm bells at the door. Then knock, objects are thrown through the window.
These are crimes. And they are also directly detectable. A small surveillance camera on the door is available for less than 50 €. It can't be so difficult, if someone is constantly ringing the bell, to install a camera accordingly, to record who it is and then, for example, to obtain court orders against the person. And if it's a different person every time, you at least have something to find out who's behind it.
At least a description of the person who hired you can be obtained.

If someone throws objects through the window, especially in residential areas, the chance is extremely high that the person will be observed.
Personally, I would be out immediately and grab the thrower personally.

Again, you would have possible evidence and testimony. Legal proceedings could be initiated. But where are such examples? Show me ^^
Ahiru wrote:No, because you can STILL take so many photos of people, what's the point? What does that prove? NOTHING AT ALL! What should the police do? Just because strangers stare at you or ring your doorbell, they won't be searched for in a wanted list straight away. Even if someone steals your mail or throws something in your mailbox, breaks your car window ... That doesn't prove anything. It could just as well be a coincidence. What should the police also do big?
Punishable. Verifiable. Documentable. Show me.
Ahiru wrote:What do you always want with your "no trace"? Of course there are traces such as broken windows and witnesses such as relatives or acquaintances.
Please show me, show me such documentation of gangstalking activities ^^
Ahiru wrote:Again, what is evidence for you?
Sure, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to prove that that's exactly the tactic
Stop squirming.
If there were such activities, then they could be proven one hundred percent, just as even secret service operations by absolute professionals with the best equipment can be proven.


In any case, I won't just think that gangstalking exists just because you claim it exists.


Report once quoted

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 6:58 pm
About the Kerner broadcast:

All actions that were made there by the stalkers could be proven and in the end even traced to the perpetrators.
In addition, the perpetrators were people from the immediate environment of the victims, so it is also highly probable that there were private quarrels or a similar motive.
It is the case Not about "gangstalking".


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:03 pm
@Kc
Kc wrote:But where are these documentaries? You seem so incredibly certain that gangstalking is happening, so there needs to be solid evidence for it. Please show them to me.
Just had to look. Or look at the report that @ wolfgang23 drew attention to.
Kc wrote:These are crimes. And they are also directly detectable. A small surveillance camera on the door is available for less than € 50. It can not be so difficult, if someone is constantly ringing the bell, to install a camera accordingly, to record who it is and then, for example, to obtain court orders against the person. And if it's a different person every time, you at least have something to find out who's behind it.
At least a description of the person who hired you can be obtained.
If there's a camera, they won't go there anymore.
Of course, it can be proven, but you can also not put more than a complaint against strangers.
Kc wrote:If someone throws objects through the window, especially in residential areas, the chance is extremely high that the person will be observed.
Personally, I would be out immediately and grab the thrower personally.
At night when everyone is sleeping or when you are not at home? Yes, then someone or you might see that a few young people have thrown stones. And then? That's not where the FBI comes in.
Kc wrote:Punishable. Verifiable. Documentable. Show me.
It is not a criminal offense to stand around and make gestures. It cannot be documented, a group of people can photograph anywhere, does not prove anything.
Kc wrote:Again, you would have possible evidence and testimony. Legal proceedings could be initiated. But where are such examples? Show me ^^
Do you think the police will really go looking for some rioters then? Honest? Really? You have to go there by name and display them yourself. Good luck figuring out the names.

@Ickebindavid
Why is this NOT a case of gangstalking please?

They didn't know who or why and why, and obviously several people were involved. So WHY not?


Report once quoted

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:03 pm
@Kc
To the "evidence" you are asking for:
The YT video that I have linked is such a "proof" of a supposedly affected person.
So I'm not surprised why it is supposedly almost impossible to do something about it.
Sure, you can't do anything about something that doesn't exist. ;)


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:04 pm
Ahiru wrote:So WHY not?
Because, for example, they were not followed every step of the way, or because they called subtle things like looking "wrong" as stalking, but were harassed in a very real and demonstrable way. Because of that ;)


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:07 pm
@Ahiru

Say it bluntly: You cannot provide documentation of gangstalking like this.
Why not?

Because the gangstalkers are even better than the very best secret services?


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:11 pm
@Ickebindavid
So you're really unbelievable ... "If there was gangstalking, it would have to be proven." Then comes a proof "No, that was proven, this is not gangstalking!".

I've never said that EVERY case of gangstalking is true, I've written several times that many "victims" are paranoid.

The lawyer also says she was followed by cars. With other people you would probably also say "She's crazy and paranoid."

This went on for a year with them, they couldn't explain the reason. And apparently there wasn't a good reason either. The perpetrators did it for the fun of it.



@Kc
The link is one page before ............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........


Report once quoted

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:13 pm
:|
Ahiru wrote:So you are really amazing
I'll just give it back.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 7:16 pm
@Ickebindavid
Yes, tell me: why is this not a case of gangstalking? How so? Because it's not totally unbelievable? Then let me remind you that you put the label "totally unbelievable" on yourself. Especially since it is also known that many victim reports are false and exaggerated so that the real victims are not believed.
They were just doctors and had enough reputation and financial means to fight back. As I said, many other victims are single elderly women who are quickly stigmatized with the stigma of being "crazy".


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 8:41 pm
Please forgive me if I read it over ... but to quote Cicero ... Cui bono? Who is it good for?

Why should one want to wear down a Parson so much? Particularly rich? Particularly pretty? Oh yes, the ex-boyfriend ... I read that somewhere. Mhja. Really? That's all?


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/03/2011 at 10:41 pm
@BudSpencer
I would also be interested in individual cases.
But in the core example, where the perpetrators were caught, they didn't want to comment.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 3:11 am
@Ahiru

I think the problem is that you, me and Ickebindavid have different definitions of gangstalking.

Gangstalking is defined as the fact that a large group of UNKNOWN people pursue their victim for no apparent reason.
That total strangers run after the victim just to grin at them or to drive them into paranoia with snippets of words etc. etc.

Gangstalking is NOT when some people plot against you and make your life hell with phone calls.
This is stalking by several people who, however, are clearly RELATED to the victim and are mostly known to the victim.

So the things you picked are not gangstalking.

I think that what we see as gangstalking you will also find impossible, I think the problem here is simply with terminology.

Nobody denies that several people can conspire against one.
But the notion that there are more wild animals who change every week with small, subtle pinprick actions are fixated on a person they do not know.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 1:02 pm
@shionoro
* sign *

In addition, the Kerner broadcast was harassed with means that can easily be reported. What those affected did too.
About gangstalking it is claimed, however, that the perpetrators proceed in such a way that the person concerned has no possibility to defend himself. Because the perpetrators do nothing illegal, depending on the allegation, or proceed in such a way that nothing or very difficult to prove anything (e.g. "microwave bombardment").

For such "jokes" as ordering in the name of the victim you don't need a lot of time, you don't need 30 paid people to watch a victim around the clock, but just a few clicks on the Internet or a few phone calls.
In the case on the show, the lawyer was followed in the car, that's all, no henchmen who observed and harassed the victims around the clock. It often happens that lawyers are threatened, which is not uncommon. No secret cameras, no break-ins with subtle "disguising" of objects, no people grinning at the victims etc. etc. etc.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 1:13 pm
Hello again ..

As I found frighteningly in our bedroom at night with microwave radiation in the 3-7 GHz range "radio" .. to prove to me that it can not have a "normal" cause (no in the house only one has internet and according to his statement only cable no wlan) my girlfriend once did an erotic pose (in the dark) and lo and behold, radiation values ​​shot into the immeasurable .. I said stop immediately (it was just a test) also suddenly stopped the radiation I once got a directional antenna built to see where the radiation was coming from, oh lo and behold, the one neighbor who had been grinning to me for quite a while .. well no problem I built an "emp cannon" out of a desire for revenge now he had to call the adac 3 times hihihi it's your own fault, I'll say ..

for all of you who are now thinking "what? who bissu?" Enter gangstalking in the search and read my other reports to learn more about the history
Gangstalking is supported with microwaves

In any case, the case in the Kerner broadcast has little in common with such descriptions.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 2:50 pm
So the text quoted by @Ickebindavid now sounds more like a bad paranoia. Suspects the neighbor of "bombarding" him with microwave rays and observing him or his girlfriend in the dark ...

However, it could also simply be a troll, because the part with the EMP cannon was probably made up.

Emodule


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 3:08 pm
@emodul
Not a troll, he even uploaded videos to YouTube how he and his girlfriend molested people.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 4:30 pm
Another note: BKA President Ziercke was interviewed on July 18, 2011 in the Hamburger Abendblatt about the danger of terrorist attacks in Germany. The puzzling car arson foundations were also discussed. Here is the quote:

"Who sets fire to all the cars in Hamburg?

Ziercke: It's a broad spectrum. Some of the arson attacks are carried out by left-wing extremists, others see the acts as part of their dubious culture of fun. But there are also people who commit simple insurance fraud. "
I wonder who understands car lighting as a culture of fun? Zierke says "part of a dubious fun culture", but hides what else is hidden behind it. Could the literal exposure of people in their bedrooms and wet rooms à la Big Brother, indulging in their needs caused by permanent psychological terror, not also be part of such a "dubious culture of fun"? Sado voyeurism if you will? Increasing number of spectacular cases of barely comprehensible perversion such as "Marc Dutroux" (here also a very conspiratorial environment - 27 witnesses are said to have been murdered during the course of the trial, just to prevent it from being discovered which relationships this man had - and that it was organized Criminality) or "Josef Fritzl" with his incestuous family concentration camp under the manicured lawn, are clear indicators of how sick and perverted our western industrial societies are now.
Finally, a link about business practice in organized stalking: Enjoy reading. And: if you are looking, you will find even more there!

http://dirkvermisst.blog.de/2009/04/20/organisiertes-stalking-neue-geschaeftsidee-20-04-5974467/ (archive version dated February 12, 2014) LG Wolgang


Report once quoted

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 4:53 pm
@ wolfgang23
But now you're throwing things together that don't belong together.
wolfgang23 wrote:I wonder who understands car lighting as a culture of fun? Zierke says "part of a dubious fun culture", but hides what else is hidden behind it
What is that supposed to have to do with so-called gangstalking?
wolfgang23 wrote:Could the literal exposure of people in their bedrooms and wet rooms à la Big Brother, indulging in their needs caused by permanent psychological terror, not also be part of such a "dubious culture of fun"?
Big Brother does exist, but monitoring private individuals with cameras is punishable and verifiable.
wolfgang23 wrote:And: if you are looking, you will find even more there!
And I tell you, if everything is compulsively linked to "gangstalking", then it's no wonder.


Report

Gangstalking - insider information?

08/04/2011 at 8:18 pm
@shionoro
@Ickebindavid

I define gangstalking in the sense of the word:
You are stalked and harassed by a group (gang) of unknown people (in the sense that you don't know who is stalking you).
Apparently for no reason.
Like the couple of doctors and their lawyer.


Report