What drives fashion trends
The best fashion trends for social distancing
How do you best keep your fellow human beings at bay? This is a question that many internet memes on social media are dealing with right now. It's a timely question. In Germany there is a contact ban, in some parts the bid is accompanied by a curfew. In the fight against the rapid spread of the coronavirus, you can go for a walk and go shopping; A decisive measure, however, is the request to keep your distance. At least a meter or two. Corresponding markings can be seen on the floor wherever there is a queue.
Fashion could also support social distancing. A few suggestions and trends from the current occasion for spring / summer 2020 that are not meant very seriously. Or is it?
The trend towards a big appearance and for a long distance
The clothes that were seen on the catwalk for spring / summer 2020 are what buyers call the trend for the “big show”. The clothes and your own appearance are so big that you can easily take up a room with them. And best of all, quite literally. From a purely physical point of view, you can no longer get really close to a person wearing Rick Owens' broad-headed clothes. The same applies to the crinoline clothes that Balenciaga showed and that draw a wide circle around themselves. The clothes are sold with hoop skirts, but these could also be removed so that they are more wearable, says Demna Gvasalia after the show. Maybe not.
Rick Owens Spring / Summer 2020
Balenciaga Spring / Summer 2020
The clothes at Marc Jacobs are supposed to celebrate the fun of fashion, the designer announced during New York Fashion Week. The collection puts you in a good mood just by looking at it. Suddenly the short dresses made of ruffles and fabric flowers also look like protective textile clouds around the head and upper body. The pink cape, which Dries van Noten designed in one-time collaboration with Christian Lacroix, hovers so far behind its wearer when running that everyone behind it automatically has to keep a distance of two meters. Of course, one also has to mention the fashion sculptures by Comme des Garçons at this point: Zum Social distancing The lilac-colored cape with satin frills is particularly suitable.
When all these dresses were presented on the catwalk, they were still considered show pieces, i.e. fashionable entertainment programs that take the designer's vision to extremes. A bit absurd and hardly made for reality? How quickly reality can change.
Marc Jacobs Spring / Summer 2020
Marc Jacobs Spring / Summer 2020
Dries van Noten Spring / Summer 2020
Comme des Garçons Spring / Summer 2020
The latest videos on Harpersbazaar.de
Under "Provider" 3Q nexx GmbH activate to see content
- How do I use Zhihu
- How did you get into IT management?
- What are the characteristics of the Native American people
- What if the endometriosis is left untreated
- What is an ideal first date
- What if there are no rules
- Koreans are also vegetarians
- What was your life short moment
- Who are the richest accountants in the world
- Which hospital did you go to?
- Is there racism in higher education
- How did the revolution help America economically?
- Why can't we fix immigration?
- Moses was black
- White girls really like black men
- Why is it so expensive to build a house
- Why didn't Wilt Chamberlain win more championships
- Morgellons is a real disease
- Have people stopped caring about global warming?
- What is the salary of the Mexican teacher
- What are some cute frog names
- Why are marwaris often referred to as curmudgeons
- The music industry is getting worse and worse
- Can fleas survive carpet cleaning