Which startups are hiring remote software developers?
Software developer (remote) at SaaS startup in permanent position
We are looking for a (remote) software developer in permanent employment for the further development of a SaaS solution in the e-commerce area.
Do you fancy a very diverse job in which you can actively help shape a product that is used by many customers and your entire work environment? Are you a doer type who approaches problems and tasks in a structured manner and searches for solutions independently?
Billbee is a small, dynamically growing startup from beautiful OWL - founded by a software developer. We develop software solutions for online retailers with the latest web technologies on the Microsoft .NET stack. Here you have the chance to help shape a solution that is used by many thousands of customers every day and that makes work easier for dealers from all over Europe.
We want to develop better software for our customers and make life easier for retailers: No ugly endless forms, easy to use, many supported connections, fair prices.
We want to build a company for developers in which developers can find everything their heart desires: fast hardware, modern tools, free time management, diverse and varied challenges, direct line to the product and customers, no administrative hierarchies. Quick assumption of responsibility and absolutely independent work in a small team.
Your tasks are not 100% fixed. Since Billbee is still a very small company, the tasks are very diverse:
- Planning, implementation, testing and rollout of new features
- Analysis of problems / errors and bug fixing
- DevOp / improvement of the build and deployment process
You have a passion for programming, solving complex tasks and you have no problem quickly familiarizing yourself with new technologies.
You work motivated, structured, independent and are interested in all topics of software development through planning, conception, coding, testing and deployment.
Topics such as multithreading, race conditions, dependency injection, REST and SOAP APIs are part of your daily bread.
Experience in one or more of the following technologies would be nice, but not an absolute requirement:
- Microsoft .NET Framework / C #
- Web development with AngularJS and Typescript
- SQL / MSSQL Server
- Distributed applications, web services, APIs, JSON, HTTP protocol
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Material design
- Work from wherever you want
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom
- Appropriate payment
- Permanent employment after the probationary period
- Hardware equipment as required
- Monthly budget for co-working / internet etc.
- Regular meetings at the headquarters (with travel and accommodation paid)
- Very short iterations, daily deployment
- Working in a very small and dynamic, developer-centric team
Log in now and applyYou don't have an account yet? Join Now!
- What are the issues of the WTO
- Who were the ancestors of the Mughals
- What is the cheapest job in India
- How much does hosting for overseas students cost
- Brothers in India fight over money
- How to thicken ham soup beans
- How do I use WiFi
- Should the world start limiting birth rates
- Who are considered ultra wealthy people
- Why are European countries so against immigrants
- What is the population of Taiwan like in 2018
- Do Jewish people have Santa Claus
- What happens in MI6
- What are the effects of child abuse
- Which percentages are considered rare?
- Why is time most valuable
- What counts as taxable income
- Does fluid in the ear mean an infection?
- How can I date Jungkook from BTS
- How can I have a revelation
- Is the CAPM good after engineering
- Where do black people live comfortably
- Why are gas stations separated from parking spaces
- What is a main snack for Brazilians