How do you import and export regional food
Information on the import of Bio Suisse approved products into Switzerland can be found here.
BIOFACH - THE WORLD'S LEADING TRADE FAIR FOR ORGANIC FOODNuremberg, 17.-20. February 2021
BIOFACH is an integral part of their annual planning for organic professionals from the areas of organic food, natural cosmetics, natural textiles and much more. This is where supply and demand meet. Manufacturers present themselves and their products at the world's leading trade fair, observe and analyze the market on the one hand and position themselves against the competition on the other.
BIOFACH is the network for customers, suppliers and all partners as well as potential new customers. Nowhere else do the industry players meet in their entirety and on a personal level in a comparable way.
Switzerland Global Enterprise is again organizing the SWISS Pavilion for Swiss and Liechtenstein companies at BIOFACH 2021.
>> You can find the registration documents here: Registration documents BIOFACH 2021
EXPORTS OF BUD PRODUCTS FROM SWITZERLAND
Bud and Swiss quality: two strong arguments for organic products. This combination is particularly valued in neighboring countries and offers manufacturers added value.
For this reason, some Bud products are exported to our neighbors: there is a particular demand for dairy products and cheese. Other processed products have a good chance if they have an excellent taste and are innovative. So far, fresh products have hardly been exported; here the exchange is limited to regional exports in the border areas.
Since the export conditions differ greatly from product to product and are complex and fast-moving, Bio Suisse does not offer any product-specific export advice. We are happy to support our licensees in their search for the necessary information and competent partners.
GRÜEZI BIOBio Suisse supports promotions for Bud products with trading partners abroad. The activities are developed and implemented together with the licensees.
The promotions support the market introduction and penetration of Bud products abroad and increase the awareness of the Bud in retail and among consumers.
Activities are currently focused on dairy products. However, since Bio Suisse is interested in expanding its range, we look forward to hearing from other interested licensees.
YOUR CONTACT FOR ALL EXPORT QUESTIONS:Valérie Monnin, Email: valerie dot monnin at bio-suisse dot ch, Tel. 061 204 6640
- Which are some examples of limited companies
- What is your worst sexual harassment experience
- Why isn't Roblox better than Fortnite
- How can I uninstall old Java updates
- What is the future of manufacturing
- Do hearing aids really work?
- How do I code well
- Why are Argentinians such white Europeans
- Can cause rain to freshly poured concrete slab
- Can machine learning learn to make diagnoses
- Men like nice women
- What do narcissists do wrong when it comes to relationships
- How do I impress a Scottish person
- TCS opens in Varanasi
- Who is the Most Australian Australian Ever
- How do you find new hobbies
- What does technical training mean
- What is Brexit really about?
- Who owns McKinsey
- August is good time to visit Bali
- Why do some people quit google
- Televangelism really heals the sick
- Why is TCS hiring so many freshmen
- Why are athletes, musicians, actors, actors overpaid