What are the best early stage startups
Events & Awards
Networking is the be-all and end-all in the startup world. We organize exciting events, awards and conferences all year round for those interested in founding a company, startups, coaches, but also for investors and business angels.
The Spirit of Entrepreneurial Leadership
How did the GetYourGuide founders manage to develop the start-up into a unicorn and receive almost $ 500 million in funding? Co-Founder, Tobias Rein, guest at the Pioneers’n’Legends webinar on August 24th!
Meet the Swiss startup ecosystem
This evening event takes place as part of the Innosuisse start-up training "Business Concept". Up to 30 exciting new startup ideas will be presented in a poster exhibition. Course participants have the unique opportunity to exchange ideas with several representatives of the Swiss startup ecosystem, including investors, and to make valuable contacts for possible future collaborations.
Innovative startups meet industry
The Energy Startup Day is an annual event at which innovative startups in the energy sector meet with companies, public institutions and other actors in the energy sector to forge relationships and initiate collaborations.
Our best startups
The best ideas from the Innosuisse start-up trainings carried out by STARTUP CAMPUS (Business Concept, Business Creation, Business Growth) are honored with the STARTUP CAMPUS Award.
Your chance for up to $ 25,000!
Start your startup adventure with the ZHAW Startup Challenge! With or without an idea, with or without a team - it doesn't matter! We help and bring you together with students interested in startup. Experience an exciting time with great people, learn more about entrepreneurship and self-employment and don't miss the chance of a trip to the USA.
The ETH Entrepreneur’s Club honors the best startup ideas and concepts with the EC Award. The requirements for participation: Start-up projects that are in the early stages, have not yet been funded and are particularly innovative.
The pioneer award honors particularly outstanding technical projects with a high level of innovation, market proximity and social relevance. It recognizes the startup's commitment and willingness to take risks and is awarded annually by Zürcher Kantonalbank and Technopark Zurich.
Big ideas start small
MassChallenge Switzerland was founded in 2016 and has quickly become one of the leading drivers of innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe, connecting startups with the experts and resources they need to grow.
Companies for tomorrow
"Venture" is an initiative of ETH Zurich, McKinsey & Company Switzerland, Knecht Holding, the innovation promotion agency Innosuisse and the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). The leading Swiss start-up competition supports young entrepreneurs in setting up a company.
Startup idea competition
The young entrepreneur prize for start-up ideas and concepts with high development potential is awarded every year by the St. Galler Kantonalbank to startups in Eastern Switzerland. The starting field diamond is endowed with CHF 50,000.
© 2021 startup-campus.ch
- What types of network technologies are there
- What should everyone know about Karachi?
- Why is society important to people
- Are Kaengurus legally hunted in Australia
- Huettenkaese is the best keto breakfast
- What are the benefits of strengthening women
- How does a tsunami affect human life?
- What makes your parents angry
- Who is the richest person in Belgaum
- I am extremely bored what should i do
- Indians hate Bangladeshis
- What is the most dangerous smartphone
- What if a disabled person is arrested
- Why does fleece smell bad so quickly?
- What other car is similar to Tesla
- What were the favorite songs of the Beatles
- What's your favorite potato salad recipe
- Why is Karachi so neglected
- What is 8 8 4 2
- Why is Haiti so poor
- Which museums are worth visiting in Singapore
- Why don't you eat chinese food
- What are the benefits of being a Japanese citizen
- Mosaic mirrors can be integrated into lights
- Asian men like Hispanic women
- What if ISRO worked with SpaceX
- What are some identifiable jazz songs
- What tax system is used in China
- What chiropractic adjustments don't hold up
- What is a flat plate
- Will China dominate the US?
- What are the benefits of personal savings
- Do you have children