Is Vietnamese the perfect language
"Teaches Vietnamese much faster than with conventional learning methods - with only 17 minutes of learning time a day"
Using numerous innovative test methods, learn and repeat the Vietnamese vocabulary until it is stored in your long-term memory. These vocabulary will be you never forget again and how to recite in your sleep.
Texts, phrases and expressions:
You can apply your vocabulary through authentic, sound texts and dialogues in full sentences and in a thematic context at. Soon you will be able to read books in Vietnamese and watch original Vietnamese films.
Learn Vietnamese grammar:
Of course, the rules of the language are not left out of the daily tasks either: With help clearly understandable grammar chapter - illustrated by numerous examples - you learn the Vietnamese grammar from the ground up and according to a didactically meaningful system.
Sentence structure trainer:
You will learn with the help of the sentence structure trainer playful sentences in Vietnamese to build.
The program automatically checks whether you are correct. This will quickly give you a good feel for Vietnamese syntax.
The verb system is the heart of every language. Here you will learn to conjugate the most important verbs and the Formation and application of tenses in Vietnamese.
Long-term memory words:
After you've completed the daily tasks, we'll show you one Overview with all the words that are already in your long-term memory. This list serves as a visualization of your previous performance, as motivation and for repetition.
Are you interested in a certain topic but can hardly find any vocabulary for it in your language course? No problem! You have the opportunity, own words and their Vietnamese translation to enter. These are then queried in the daily tasks in the same way as the vocabulary contained in the course.
So that the daily tasks are new every day exciting and innovative stay, these different learning topics are not dealt with in separate blocks, but are presented in a mixed manner according to the topic and your level of learning. This is how your daily learning experience remains always interesting and makes you want to continue learning a few minutes longer.
Order a Vietnamese course and start immediately »
- Can improve French speaking English
- How does someone become a homicide detective?
- Why am I always late for work
- Net Connect is a multinational company
- What Are Some Top Marketing Consulting Firms
- What is it like to live in rural Romania
- Are SSI disability benefits taxable?
- Why can't Indians stop buying Chinese products?
- What does the name Delissa mean
- Corporal punishment for my children
- What's the best way to make fireworks
- Can an architect work from home
- How is an elevator tested
- How are sewer locks made
- What's your shadiest experience in Istanbul
- How can we overthrow the NFA
- Would Romanian women go out with Turkish men?
- Belts help correct posture
- What are you doing to treat yourself
- What is a Worker Comp Buyout
- What can be found in the automotive industry
- How does economic growth affect a company?
- Is it mandatory to register a company
- How can we decarbonise the economy
- What are the biggest problems in linguistics
- What was the global agriculture economy
- What does OTIS mean in an elevator
- Where were the Harry Potter films filmed
- Unhappy people die younger
- What is the McKinsey varnish
- Is Tresemme Shampoo good for Indian hair
- How can we make America America again?
- Chinese students learn English
- Hire Kickstarter Remote Developers