Is my relationship worth it 2
Test: Should I break up or do we still have a chance?
Constant arguments, lull in bed and caught in everyday stress: Are you currently in a relationship that gives you stomach ache? You ask yourself: should I break up? Or is it worth fighting and working on the relationship?
Sometimes a look from the outside, a short break and an honest, clarifying conversation in private to clear misunderstandings and dissatisfaction of both partners out of the way. This test is designed to help you see more clearly.
Important: Even if the test shows that you should break up, it is crucial that you talk to your partner beforehand. It is important to speak openly about the doubts and fears. Maybe you both still find a way to save the battered relationship. However, you should never let your partner push you to do it.
These are the signs that you can tell that he's cheating on youVideo by Julia Windhövel
If you want to save your relationship:
SOS for love: 5 signs that there is still salvation for your broken relationship
Where did the butterflies go? 5 tips to save the relationship
- Slang which means anyhoo
- What do you collect as souvenirs
- What are the best corporate benefits
- How do you investigate telecommunications fraud
- Do doctors have a crush on patients
- Are there crowdfunding sites in Russia
- Which US state is the best
- Did Jesus believe in Allah
- Can a womanizer become a trustworthy man
- Is technology responsible for unemployment in India?
- What is the architecture job market like?
- Canadians are actually polite
- How can care for the elderly be disrupted
- Welding Why are TIG welders so expensive
- What do Koreans eat for breakfast
- How old is your son and daughter
- Who is wrong between Ahok and FPI
- Take a break from Quora
- Is Buddha male or female
- Why is life meaningless
- Want Hong Kong independence
- How can I be rich as a woman
- What is medical technology
- How should I deal with a bullying neighbor