Did you change getting rich?
Believe in yourself and get rich
SOME REVIEWS FROM READERS OF THE ORIGINAL ON AMAZON.COM: "Absolutely the best book I have ever read. It takes 'Think and Get Rich' to a new level. I won't guarantee it will change your life if you do read this book. But I promise you that it will change your life if you follow the methods and exercises in this book. " "The book is easy to read - and as far as I'm concerned, it's the Bible of Personality Growth!" "Got it on the personal recommendation of someone who's followed all of the principles outlined in this book, especially those in the 'Self-Discipline' chapter. And he went from a roaming alcoholic to what he is today in less than three years: a financially independent person with an annual income of four million dollars. This man still carries this book with him today. " "If you want all areas of your life to improve, not just your financial situation, then be sure to read this book!" "Success is not a goal, it is a journey. And along the way you have to change if you want to improve your situation. This book teaches you how to no longer be a plaything of life, but lead your life consciously." "The best book by Napoleon Hill!" "This is an excellent and inspiring success book that can help anyone achieve wealth and success by changing their view of life through the power of positive, constructive thinking. It explains the tremendous power of perseverance, the power that comes from it to do more than is asked of one and show the reader how to be successful in all areas of life. " "This book is a must! If you want to learn anything, you should read it. Many self-help books sound similar, but this book gets the information right to the point!" "I loved 'Think and Get Rich'. 'Believe in You and Get Rich' is even better, and I was particularly excited about the chapters 'Applied Faith' and 'The Cosmic Law of the Force of Habit'." "Please! Do yourself a favor and read this book!" "My original interest in this book was purely for personal gain, that is, to get rich! After all, the cover suggests that too. As I read it, my mindset changed quickly. Financial prosperity is just one of the twelve riches in life that Hill thinks." eloquently discussed. The power that can be evoked in us through self-discipline and determination is literally life-changing. This book is studied for a lifetime! "... more
- How long do paraplegics live
- What Ghanaian food is rich in iron
- Owls eat or attack crows
- How does cold anger feel?
- What do aerospace engineers do
- What is Sheetrock made of
- How was Jesus born according to Islam
- Why am I not good at dealing with relationships
- How often is English spoken in Malta
- What is dot com bubble
- How much is Air India mile worth
- What are possible MBA research topics
- Who are the most attractive Swiss women?
- Is 9th harder than 10th.
- What is 59 Minute MSME Loan
- Will drones ever replace fighter jets?
- What are the steps to wear saree
- How should an employer treat its employees
- Has anyone ever died of fasting
- The music industry is getting worse and worse
- Is Oreo Halal or Haram
- Why do narcissists use mirroring
- How do I get confident 1
- What is the difference between GDP and PPP