Eating eggs increases blood pressure
Diet for high blood pressure: these foods help
Oat flakes, spelled flakes, muesli without sugar.
Whole grain pasta, whole grain rice, jacket potatoes
(2 servings / day)
Rare, because high in sugar: pineapple, banana, pear, persimmon (Sharon), honeydew melon, cherry, mango, grapes
(3 servings / day)
(approx. 40 g / day)
(approx. 2 tbsp / day)
(2-3 liters / day)
Coffee, black tea
rarely (not at all with high cholesterol levels or histamine intolerance): Shellfish like, prawns, lobsters, crabs, shrimp
Milk and milkproducts,
Milk 1.5% fat, buttermilk, quark up to 20% fat, natural yoghurt 1.5% fat; Cheese up to 45% fat i. Tr .:
Semi-hard cheese, soft cheese, feta, mozzarella - particularly lean: Harz cheese, grainy cream cheese
Cream, sour cream and creme fraiche; Pudding, rice pudding, fruit yoghurt, fruit quark, cocoa preparations, fruit buttermilk
- What should you never ask a firefighter?
- How do I speak Chinese very well
- What types of burgers are there at McDonalds
- What methods have spread Islam?
- Pediasure is bad for children
- How have you been wounded by religion?
- Trump represents the average American citizen
- How can restaurants generate more sales
- What does alternating current cost
- How do i sell my house
- What are the best smiles ever
- How can I uninstall old Java updates
- What does an international lawyer do
- Twilight is the worst book ever written
- Should immigration be restricted
- How does culture develop itself and identity
- What city do you work in
- Why is avant-garde music so bad
- Who are brown people
- Do tattoos affect the smell of sweat
- What is life without health
- Cold wet feet can make you sick
- Can Siri speak Tamil?
- How to pronounce the word euouae